ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ᵗᵉⁿFIGHT!

TW: Blood, Bulling, Idk anymore ->-

-Techno POV-

It was after second period, I started walking to the exit to meet Wilbur outside but to my surprise he was at the doorway waiting for me. "New to see you here, Wilbur." I toled him. "Yeah, thought I should wait for you this time."

This confused me, the way he used 'should' instead of 'would'. But I tried not to think about it too much.

-----------

We were outside now hiding in the trees out in the back where we usually go to hide from the teachers since they don't check back here. I noticed the marks on Wilbur's face, "hey what happened?" I decided to ask him this time to be met with a Energetic Wilbur. "You won't Believe what happened!!"

•fLaShBaCk•

It was second period, I hated English class, but that was untill I remembered Tommy talking about how his Gym teacher was a jerk, so instead I was going to skip English class and meet up in the gym to reason with his teacher.

I started to walk down the 'main hall' to the gym, and than I saw...Clay,Nick and George. But in front of them, Was Tommy?! I quickly ran over and stood in front of Tommy to protect him.

I did this because I didn't want them too beat up Tommy like they did to me back than.

"Oh look William is Here!" Nick, or so known as 'Sapnap' spat out

"It's Wilbur you rug rats!" I hissed back

"Yeah right, more like punching bag" Clay, or 'Dream' laughed out.

"Go away! Before I...." I stopped I couldn't think of anything scary or threating.

"Or you'll what? Go get your mommy? Oh wait, She's Dead!" Dream laughed again. "Now move so we can teach that motherfucker you call a BrOtHeR a le-" I cut dream off "I'll Kill You All!" I yelled at them all.

"W-what are you doing Wil.." Tommy said barley over a whisper, you could hear the fear in his voice. "Just stay behind me." I stated.

"move."

~~insert a short fight because a teacher heard and found it out~~

Tommy was okay, although Wilbur had a bloody nose black eye and a bruised arm, Dream had a bloody nose, most likely bruised both legs and arms and busted lip, Sapnap only had a black eye and Georg didn't want to fight but instead kept Tommy safe because he didn't want to get involved with Techno or a teacher after, he also felt sorry for Tommy.

•Present Time•

"And that's it." Wilbur finished, "That explains alot, Wilbur" I stated with a monotone voice "yeah, best part only Dream and Sapnap got in trouble!" Wilbur half yelled being dramatic.

"Y'know you look just about how you looked when I found you in the woods....alone" I tolled him, "really?, That was like, ten years ago dude, how do you remember?" Wilbur asked.

"I don't really let go of things like that." I state, this time with confidence, I felt okay showing emotion to Wilbur. "Well if you remember, can you tell me about it?!" He said quite excitedly "Sure."

<<insert long boring story I'll put in another chapter, not the next but another>>

"O-oh..." Wilbur sighed "yeah not the best way to be found, but at lest your alive!" I tell him trying to cheer him up, just than the School bell rang meaning it was the end of the day...

========================

Hehe, hope you enjoyed this chapter, NEXT ONE IS FLUFF *happy cheer* hope you can be patient till than

-your ★Author★