[18]Hospital Beds

TW: Hospital, Hospital Mentions.

-Wilbur-
It's been over a month, if any wounds or injurys he had where fresh when we brought him, than they should be healed I don't get why he's still in the Hospital.

"Techno I want to go see Tommy!" I yelled at Techno about it for the tenth time, I seriously missed him.

Except all he answered with was a plan old monotone, no expression "No" Techno said.

I'M GOING TO PUNCH TECHNO ONCE I GET THE CHA-- "Wilbur calm down." Techno's Monotone voice, was replaced by that of annoyance.

I was confused since he showed little to no emotion towards anyone.

I look over at him to see his eyes red and him staring right into my soul. To make it even worse he was holding a knife. This wasn't him.

-Techno POV-

It's been half an hour of Wilbur continuously asking and complaining about seeing Tommy. And I keep telling him no.

E

E

E

E

E

Technoweed

Technooooo notice us

Chat shut up
Wait weed??
I DON'T SMOKE!

"Techno I want to go see Tommy!" Wilbur said for what felt like thousands of times. "No!" I told him for the fifteenth time.

I zoomed out from what Wilbur started complaining about now and started listing in on what chat was saying.

Let us deal with Wil

Yeah let us deal with the b-

Don't be rude

Guys don't fight

Shut up

NO YOU SHUT UP

I SAID YOU SHUT UP

Yeah nevermind I don't wanna listen to what they're saying. Untill...

Blood

Blood

Give us blood

We want blood

Kill

Blood

Murder

Kill for us Techno

Don't make us kill, Techno

Techno blood

Chat shut up

Blood

Techno murder

Technoblood

Technokill

Technokill

Technokill

Kill

Kill

SHUT UP

Guess we must take to our own hands

That's the last thing I wanted to hear before my vision went blank.

-Wilbur POV-

"Techno, wake up before I pour water on your bed." I implied trying to get his voices to wake him up.

"And what if we let his bed get soaked?" Said what clearly was the voices.

So I walk to the kitchen. And watch as The Voices watch me grab a cup and fill it with water. "Then I will pour water on his bed."

"Cool." Is all I get in response from them.

"Okay, before I do this, who is the voice controlling the body right now?" I asked them, it was always a different name, even though they all take part in speaking there's always only one in control.

"Dave" They replay.

Oh well it's Dave, again, Dave is okay, he is fun. But Techno's eyes are red, and his voice sounds like the voices. Or aad Techno. So I have to keep my guard up, because they might be tricking me.

I start to walk upstairs when there's a small pain in my ear and a second after a knife plays past my head.

I look back to see a huge grin on their face.

What did I do?!

I run up the stairs almost tripping a few times and grab the knife out of the wall. If they want to kill me they can at least try not to get me in trouble.

"Wilby don't run~" I hear them very closely. I look behind me and they're not there. I sigh in relief and look back forwards and get pushed to the ground.

They were just there.

"Leave me alone!" I hiss at him, but it's not him, this isn't like sword training. He can't just snap back.

"Go away!"
-------------------
| At the Hospital |
--------
-Philza POV-

I sat in the waiting room waiting for Tommy to walk out of the room. He just needed to answer some questions, and we would be able to see our Tommy again.

I'm grateful for George, I know he was just pure pressured into it, and I'm grateful that he helped us, and I'm grateful that he wasn't really involved in trying to hurt our baby boy. George never got invited in that when he was younger and I know he wouldn't want too now.

"He's all set!" I hear the voice of Dr.Halo say.

I look up to see Dr. Halo with Tommy beside him.

I leap up and pull Tommy into a tight hug, knowing that his wounds and injuries would be fully healed by now.

"Thank you very much Dr. Halo. Without you I'm sure he wouldn't have been healed so quickly."

And it's true, With Halo being a Demon, he was sure to know how to treat the wounds as soon as he saw them.

"It's my Job, and please, if you're ever here again, which I hope not. Just call me Bad." He informed me with a smile.

I smile back and nod, "okay, Bad."

I checked the non-existent but now existing clock on my wrist for the plot. And look up "well I think it's time to head home now, what do you say? Toms?"

Tommy just nodded slowly. "Well I hope you have a good rest of your day Mr. Halo."

And with that they left and immediately went home.

Cliffhanger lmao

And you don't get a note at the end