Chapter 1

"And...CUT!" Quackity called out.

Everyone immediately collapsed to the ground, exhausted from streaming.

"Thank goodness I don't know much longer I could've gone," Bad says, lying on the ground.

"Hey, watch it, Bad!" Skeppy said, crawling out of Bad's hoodie.

"Oops, sorry, Skeppy."

Philza and Techno walked over to the river and filled buckets and bottles to cool everyone down. Ranboo walked around passing out bottles of healing, with Puffy doing the same with food and milk.

Charlie ran over to Quackity, who was doing a quick over a check of the fight. "Did you get my good side?" He asked joyfully.

"Of course, I got everyone's good side," he said, "How are you doing? Puffies sword went pretty deep into your chest."

"Oh no, it went completely through, but it'll close in 10 minutes," he said, opening his shirt.

A chat message appeared in front of everyone, showing that Dream teleported to Willbur/Ghostbur. No one batted an eye, as it always happened after every stream. Eret, Niki, Sam, Foolish, and Antifrost in two-legged form stood around chatting.

Karl, Sapnapp, and George sat down on the grass, flirting with each other jokingly.

Tommy and Tubbo talked about the next lore stream they need to do.

As everyone chatted and chilled, Dream built a sand tower to grab everyone's attention. "Alright, an incredible job, everyone! I know it lasted three hours longer than expected; I'm sorry. But thank you again for your patience. Now Ghostbur and I will be working on the next lore stream script. Luckily it won't be done for a few weeks, so we have time to make changes if anyone wishes." Dream said. Everyone then went on to give praise and soft criticism to each other.

That's when the sky went dark with a rain cloud. Charlie, Ghostbur, and Ranboo went pale at the clouds with fear. "Foolish, I thought you destroyed the rain clouds," Ghostbur said, panicked.

"I did!" Foolish responded, pulling out his staff, but nothing happened when he tried to clear out the clouds. Ranboo knowing he only had a few seconds before it began raining, pulled up his inventory and grabbed the cobblestone to build a shelter. But then the ground started to shack Dreams sand tower fell, and a black hole opened underneath them. Dream, Eret, Tommy, Tubbo, Niki, Fundy, Sam, Puffy, Ranboo, Foolish, and Antifrost were the first to fall, along with Bad and Skeppy.

"DREAM" George screamed, jumping into the hole.

Karl and Sapnapp tried to run away but were pulled into the hole.

Quackity stabbed his sword into the ground while holding onto Charliers Overalls, but the strap broke, sending him into the hole. "NO!" Quackity screamed, but he knew there was no point in jumping in. And tried to move away, but the ground broke under him.

Ghostbur and Philza tried to fly away but were sucked in. "PHILZA" Techno screamed as he watched his friend get sucked in. Techno let go of the river bed and allowed himself to be sucked in.

(At UA)

The sun shined brightly on the PE grounds as the students prepared for a 1v1 mock battle between Uraraka and Jiro. But just like the Smp members, the sky went black out of know where. "Aw, man, is it better not rain! Before we get inside," Bakugo said, annoyed. Aizawa looked up, also annoyed at the clouds.

'Great, now I'm actually going to have to teach them; I could let them fight in the rain...No Mic will get upset,' He thought, but before he could call the students inside, the black hole opened above the grounds. "What the?" he said, covering his eyes against the massive gust of wind.