Chapter 15

(The Next Morning)

Dream, Tommy, Tubbo, Ranboo, Charlie, Niki, Puffy, Eret, Fundy, Ghostbur, Karl, and Sapnap. All walked into the classroom quietly, with their head down, except for Charlie, who kept up his childish and nieve attitude. Class 1-A felt the sadness resonating from the group. Aizawa watched as they slowly moved toward the back of the class; he quickly spoke up before they could sit down. "Please introduce yourselves before sitting down," Aizawa said.

Puffy, Eret, Fundy, Karl, and Sapnap all walked to the front of the class.

They kind of just stood at the front of the class, unable to say anything as they wanted to keep up the sad act. Puffy was the first to break the silence as she stepped forward and spoke proudly. "I am Caption Puffy. It's nice to meet you," she said. Puffy then noticed Minta staring at her with a big grin. "um....hello there, young man," Puffy said, walking up to Minta and holding out her hand for him to shake. Mineta shook her hand but then proceeded to jump into her breast. All the girls of 1-A, along with Eret and Niki, became in raged by this.

Puffy quickly reacted, getting into therapy mode. She gently pushed Mineta off her, "I understand that you are a teenager and your hormones are running wild, but that isn't an appropriate way to greet a person," she said sternly, "I don't even know your name."

"His name is Mineta, and don't even try to justify his actions because he's always like this," Mina said angirly.

"He's a child. I'm not going to beat him up for making a mistake," Puffy said. "I'm willing to give him a second chance."

"Thank you, you're a saint," Mineta said, trying to hug Puffy in the breast again. She blocked him this time by holding out her arms, "I'm not that forgiving, so STOP," she demanded. Puffy walked back to the front of the class.

"Puffy, you're too kind. I was ready to throw him through the window," Eret said

"Well, thank you for trusting me to handle the situation, my King," Puffy said

The class sat up, surprised at what they heard, "Did she just say, King?" Karminari asked. Karishma nodded, acknowledging his blond-haired friend. Then, Eret spoke, catching everyone's attention, "Yes, I am King Eret of the Dream SMP. It's great to meet everyone," Eret said happily.

All the girls except Urarka and Jiro sat on the edge of their seats, staring at the incredibly handsome man, and the fact he wore sunglasses inside made him even more attractive. Eret noticed their stars and waved at them, "I'm so very grateful to be in your class," he said happily. The girls nearly fell out of their chairs.

"Omg god, he's so hot!" Hagakura said happily

"I know, and he's protective, too," Mina said, holding back her giggles.

Eret then grabbed Fundy, who was hiding behind him, "And this is my adoptive son Fundy." The whole class's jaw dropped as they both looked to be a few years apart. Fundy covered his face as his ear fell. Clearly, he was embarrassed, so Eret stopped talking and let Fundy go back to hiding behind him. The girl's hearts dropped even more at how adorable Fundy was being.

Ghostbur then decided to jump in to give a little extra drama, "Wait, Fundy Eret adopted you?" Ghostbur asked, holding back his sadness.

"Well, it's not official yet as we haven't sighed the papers," Eret explained.

"Does Phil know about this?" Ghostbur asked, floating closer to them.

"We discussed it, and he's fine with it," Fundy said, coming out from behind hind Eret.

"But you didn't tell me?"

"Ghostbur listens; it's not you. It's just I need a father who's alive," Fundy said

"Fundy, you're a grown man now, and I trust your decision, but you'll always be my little fox," Ghstbur said happily. Then, some of the girls started crying, making the whole scene completely heart-touching and sad. Suddenly there was a loud.

THUD

Everyone turned to the door as it sounded like someone had tried to kick the door down. The door then flew open, and Quackity marched in, "DREAM, YOU SON OF A BITCH!" He screamed.

[Bad from really far away, "language."]

Deam stood up and approached Quackity, "What's wrong?" he asked calmly.

Quackity grabbed Dream by his sweater, "You left me to die!" They continued to Arge back and forth until Qucakity punched Dream in the stomach, causing him to fall onto his knees in pain. He then started stomping on Dream's head while continuing to scream at him. Sapnap, Karl, Fundy, and Puffy all jumped in to save Dream. While trying to pull Quackity away, Sapnap was punched in the face by Quackity.

"AHHH, MY NOSE!" Sapnap screamed, stepping back. Quackity stopped and turned to his partner.

"Sapnap, are you okay? I'm so sorry," he asked apologetically. Karl, still in character, quickly pushed Quackity away, "GET AWAY FROM HIM, YOU MONSTER!" he screamed.

"Does anyone have a healing potion?" Karl asked, but no one responded.

Shoji stood up, "I'll show you the way to Recovery, girl," he said. Karl and Sapnap followed him as he left.

Ida stood up, "see, this is why we don't fight in the classroom!" Quackity clenched his fist and punched a hole through a nearby wall before sitting down next to Charlie. Everyone just stood around in the silence of the classroom as to much stuff happened for anyone to process properly. Deku just mumbled to himself, still recounting all the events before he forgot about them. Charlie then took this as an opportunity to shine once again.

"Well, that was a lot of bullshit,"

Tommy quickly bit his hand, trying not to laugh; Tubbo planted his face into Ranboo's back, also trying not to laugh. Dream stood up and walked back to his seat next to Tommy.

"Honestly, I must agree that was quite the rollercoaster," Aoyama said

"Yeah, stuff like that happens a lot," Puffy said, fixing her jacket. "How about we answer some questions."

Todoroki raised his hand, and Puffy picked him, "I'm Shoto Todoroki, and I wanted to ask if you and Tubbo are related?"

Tommy bit down on his hand even harder before Puffy answered. "No, Tubbo and I are not related, but I do have two adopted sons," Puffy said, "They're Dream and Foolish."

"Is Foolish that tall green-eyed guy who helped Quackity yesterday?" Kirishima asked

"From what I was told, yes," she responded happily.

Mineta then raised his hand, "Are you going to apologize for earlier?" Eret said

"No, but didn't Niki say she was married to a sheep?" Mineta said

"Oh yes, Niki is my wife, and we are happily Married," Puffy said. Mineta fell to the floor, crying once again. Niki then walked up behind Mineta and held her axe to his throat, "We are very happy," she started. "And if you ever lay a hand on her again, I'll make sure you never see anything again."

"Yeah, you go, girl, tell it it is," Mina cheered.

"That seems a little violent," Momo said, wanting the situation to calm down.

"As class president, I can't let such threats fall on a fellow classmate," Ida said

"Who said anything about threats," Niki said, pulling her axe away from Mineta.

The bell then rang, scaring the new members into pulling out their swords, "What was that?" Puffy said.

"Do you guys have a thing about loud noises? It was just the bell for the next period." Asui said

Fundy and Eret relaxed as the sound scared the breath out of both of them. Aizawa stood up, already done with the new problem children, "please take a seat and be quiet," Aizawa asked. Class 1-A sat through their classes, unable to forget what just happened as none of them could figure out whether it was staged or just perfectly time, as everything just felt so scripted yet chaotic at the same time.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N- Hey guys I'm starting my college classes tomorrow so updates might slowly down or stop all together, just wanted to give a heads up on that.