Chapter 40

(A few moments earlier)

"I don't see why we have to fill the blood bags in my room!" Tommy said putting the buckets of blood on the table.

"That's because George doesn't like the smell of the blood," Dream said finishing the machine. "I don't see why you guys don't get three separate rooms," Tommy said climbing onto the table and knocking one of the blood buckets over covering the table his shoes, and the floor in pig's blood.

"GOD DAMN IT" Tommy yelled angrily as the bucket rolled under the table.

"Don't worry I'll clean it up," Dream said summoning a bucket of water and a mop. Tommy just shook his head annoyed and grabbed the other bucket to fill the machine however he slipped causing the blood to spill all over Dream. "TOMMY WHAT THE HELL," Dream shouted before watching Tommy fall off the table and slamming his head on the floor. The bucket then came down and hit Tommy on the head causing a huge gash.

Dream laughed at how stupid the whole event was, "Alright Tommy get up so we can clean this place." However, Tommy didn't get up so Dream leaned down and checked his health which was fine. "Leave it up to you to knock yourself out with a bucket," Dream said. He then bent down and lifted Tommy up dragging him across the floor, "Come on we need to get you cleaned up."

Dream then exited the room leaving a small trail of blood but when he turned his head he saw all of class 1A staring at him. After a few seconds of silence he spoke, "It's not what it looks like."

"Ida go get Mr. Aizawa," Deku said. "I'll go tell the others, the rest of you make sure Dream doesn't get away." As the two students ran away Dream frantically typed away behind his back trying to warn the others about what was going on. This lead to Dream nervously laughing out of fear cause he hasn't figured out what to say yet.

"What's so funny!" Bakugo asked

This gave Dream an idea, "Just thinking about how you guys are smart enough to figure out my plan but still dump enough to realize too late. If you had arrived just a few minutes earlier Tommy might still be alive."

"Wait Tommy's dead!" Mineta asked scared

"Yes!" Dream said coldly. "You see when we lose our final life our bodies don't disappear, instead we become nothing more than lifeless bodies." Dream then picked up Tommy's body and began dancing around with it. "It's a shame really all that time spend to make Tommy my obedient servant all went to waste as now he's nothing but a dirty little corps." He then dropped Tommy to the floor his body making a sticking thud, Dream then put his foot on his face leaving a sneaker mark. "If you had just minded your own business then he won't be like this."

"You were abusing him," Shoto said getting angry

"Was I?" Dream asked tilting his head. "Or was Tommy abusing me? You saw what happened out there when he felt even an ounce of freedom. Tommy was a menace to society, just like his older brother Wilbur but I wasn't gonna let Tommy get as far as Wilbur did." Dream then started walking towards the students.

"Tell me 'heros' do you believe in god?"

Bakugo then attempted to punch Dream however Dream caught it without even flinching. This freaked the students out more as Dream started chuckling to himself. Sam then came running the stairs and past all the students and Dream to check on Tommy. "Dream," Sam said with a shaky voice, "What did you do?"

"Oh, Sam we both know what I did," Dream said with a chuckle.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aizawa was in his room grabbing work when Ida came bursting through the door. "Mr.Aizawa I have urgent news about Dream and Tommy!" Ida said.

"It's after hours Ida they're not my problem until school hours," Aizawa replied.