Chapter 42

Dream sat in the tiny room tired of a chair they were kind enough to give him a change of clothes so he wasn't in the blood-covered sweater and pants. Instead, he was in a black shirt and blue jeans. Aizawa, Nezu, and Detective Tsukauchi walked in with a tape recorder. Tsukauchi sat down at the table across from Dream, while Aizawa and Nezu stayed in the corner. 

"Hello Dream I'm Detective Tsukauchi. I'll be interviewing you about the murder," Detective Tsukauchi said. Dream didn't move or speak just stared at the three men. They sat in silence before the detective spoke again, "If you co-operate it'll make things easier in court." 

Dream chuckled

However it didn't phase the detective, "Why did you kill Tommy?" 

Dream stayed silent before speaking, "What else do you do with a person who refuses to follow your rules?" He said coldly. "But why do you care? You didn't know him." 

"I am a detective it's my job to care especially when someone gets killed," He said squinting his eyes. Dream stared at him, "But why? You could easily do what Aizawa did and just ignore the problem." 

"I didn't turn a blind eye I was fully aware of what you were doing?" Aizawa said. Dream broke out of the ropes and pulled up his mask revealing his glowing green eyes and psychotic smile. "Then why didn't you stop me?" he asked scaring at the man. 

Aizawa felt his sins crawling up his back and was unable to answer. "I know," Dream said not breaking eye contact. "Because it was easier to look the other way. You even said to yourself that you wouldn't get involved in our problems. So why now?"

"It's because I'm a hero and that's what we're supposed to do!" Aizawa said. 

"Hero?" Dream then laughed loudly showing off his sharp fangs. "You're not a hero. Being a hero implies that you save people and you managed to fail at that. Yep! You are no different than me." 

"Aizawa is a hero unlike you a type of villain that believes they are always right because they are going against society," Tsukauchi said.

"What is a villain?" Dream asked. 

"In simple terms, it's someone who goes against the law," Nezu said.

"Then Tommy was also a villain by your standards." 

"What?" Aizawa asked 

"Tommy killed me twice actually so does that make him twice the villain I am?" Dream said. "Or is he still the victim in all this? Nezu was about to speak but Dream cut him off. "No, he IS the victim still simply because you say so. Despite the fact that Tommy has robbed, griefed, killed, and harassed people to get what he wanted. While I on the other hand never once harmed someone. But then again he wouldn't be dead if you simply had killed me before this happened." 

Dream did the slit-throat motion.

"However you couldn't that wouldn't have been very 'heroic' would it? Nope, you have to bring me to justice. That's the difference between villains and heroes. Villians aren't scared to get dirty while heroes continue playing pretend like everything is simply black and white when in reality there are too many shades." 

"We're not getting anywhere with this," Aizawa said. "I think it's time we leave." Both Tsukauchi and Nezu agreed leaving Dream alone in the room with a desk and bed. Once they were gone Dream cupped his hand over his face and screamed into them, "WHY DID I LIFT MY MASK!" 

(At Jaku General Hospital) 

Ranboo snuggled up with the blanket and closed his eyes ready to go to sleep. However not long after he heard the door to his room open and close, he didn't open his eyes as it seemed weird that someone would come in so late at night. Ranboo heard heavy footsteps come to the side of his bed before feeling a gloved hand touch his hand. It was then followed by a needle entering his skin, he wanted to flinch due to the sudden stab but he didn't staying perfectly still. 

The stranger then spoke causing Ranboo's heart to skip several beats, "Your genius blood donations are doing incredible things to my Nomu. I don't know how but I need to keep you around," he said pulling the needle out. Ranboo sighed happy that soon the man will be leaving however he then heard the man open a metal cabinet and look through it for a while before closing it back. The man then left the room but Ranboo stayed still until he no longer heard footsteps before sitting up. 

"Ouch," He said rubbing his soar hand. He then got up and walked over to this in-room locker to find that his memory book had been stolen. "Aww man now I gotta write a new one," Ranboo groans quietly. An uneasy feeling then crossed him, "Maybe I should go home," Ranboo thought before remembering he was hooked up to a few machines. 

 "Even if I did get unhooked I don't know my way home," Ranboo then sighed before getting back into bed. "Guess I'll wait until All Might comes in the morning hopefully then I can go home." 

(Couple of hours later) 

Dream on the cell bed when he saw the glass from the small window get cut open by someone using an invisibility potion. He moved quickly and caught the piece of glass before it could hit the floor. The person then threw a slash potion of Invisibility and an ender pearl. Dream now invisible used the ender pearl to escape his cell and run back to the mansion without anyone noticing anything.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Have any of you ever just taken a step back and took a deep breath before slamming your head into the wall, cause I'm about two seconds from doing that.