Chapter 14

Ghsotbur soon made his way to the students, "Hello, everyone; that sure was scary, have some blue," He said, starting to pass out blue wool. 

"Thanks, ghostbur," Todoroki said, "But what is it supposed to do?" 

"Oh well, it's because blue means sadness, so your supposed put all your sadness into blue and throw it away; understand it makes being sad seem like nothing," Ghsotbur explained. 

"I see," Todoroki said, staring at the wool. It then turned a deeper shade of blue, surprising him, before he relaxed and smiled at it, not a big smile, just a small one. Ghost handed out more blue before turning to Bakugo, "Don't even try, see-through," Bakugo said. 

"Are you still mad at Dream?" Ghostbur said 

"Of course I am. That bastard made me look weak!" 

"Even if Dream let you fight, it wouldn't have been fair Big Bro Techno was sn't aware of what he was doing," Ghostbur said. 

Deku overheard and jumped in, "Wait, you guys are brothers?" he asked. 

"I don't have many of Willburs memories, but I remember that Techno, Tommy, and Tubbbo were in a huge part of it," Ghsotbur explained. "But I do remember that Tubbo is adopted." 

"Who's your dad, Ghostbur?" Deku asked, pulling out his notebook. 

"Philza!" Ghsotbur said. That's when the realization hit Deku, "wait, earlier, you said your father killed you?" 

"Yep," Wilbur said without skipping a beat. 

"Why was the exactly?" he asked, now becoming scared. 

"I think it was because Willbur blew up a country, but that's what I've been told," Ghostbur said innocently. Deku just kind of stood there, unsure of what to do now, as he was kind of scared. "But Phil's very nice, and don't hold it against him; anyways, I have to go now. Bye, everyone." Ghostbur then headed off toward the house while the U.A. students watched. 

Aizawa let out a heavy sigh of annoyance, "Everyone inside!" The class didn't even argue and just went inside. 

(At the house) 

Ghsotbur turned the corner and was amazed to see that the house and most of the roof were already finished. "Wow, you guys work fast," he said. 

"Oh yeah, but the inside is still unfinished, but Fundy, Sapnap, Karl, George, and Dream are building Techno a room right now," Puffy said, climbing a ladder. 

"Awesome, I'll help you finish the roof," he said, grabbing wood from the chest. For the rest of the afternoon, everyone worked on either the roof or chopping trees. After many hours of building and deciding on rooms, the sun went down, and Bad set up a campfire outside with chairs. 

"man, I'm exhausted," Karl said, collapsing into the chair. 

"Me too. All that lore really tired me out," Tommy said 

"What did you guys do?" Sam asked, throwing raw beef onto the fire. 

"Well, we set some past information on the war and Tubbo being president," Tommy started. 

"Tommy also had me embarrass myself in front of the class," Tubbo said, "And Tommy nearly attacked me in class." 

"Thomas!" Puffy said disappointed 

"What?" Tommy said, "I was doing it for the lore!" 

"Still, don't kill Tubbo in a classroom," Puffy scolded. 

"Whatever," Tommy said 

"But karma did get Tommy back," Ranboo said with a devilish smile. 

"What happened?" Sapnap asked