Chapter 16

(A few hours later at the house)

Philza was working outside chopping down some wood when he saw Mr. Aizawa, All Might, Recovery girl, and Nezu walking towards the house. He dropped his axe and walked towards them. "Hey mates, something I can help you with?" Philza said, walking over.

"Hello there, Philza. We wish to have a chat with Techno about yesterday's incident," Nezu explained.

"No, can do sorry, Techno isn't feeling well," Philza said, trying to protect his friend. "Oh, maybe Recovery girl can help him feel better," All Might suggested.

"No, no, really, it isn't necessary. He just needs some rest and will be back in class within a few days," Philza explained nervously. None of the heroes were buying it, as they could tell Philza was hiding something.

"Young man, we have been informed that Techno is unstable and extremely violent," Recovery girls started. "It's our jobs as teachers and staff members to protect our students. With his outburst yesterday, we need to know what caused it so we can protect everyone."

Philza sighed, "Please come inside. I'll make some tea." Philza led everyone inside, and the first thing they were greeted with was a grand entrance with a chandelier that looked to be in the process of being built. "Where shall we put our shoes?" All Might asked.

"We don't do that. Just keep them on for now," Philza said, walking up to Foolish, "Hey, Foolish."

"Yeah," he responded.

"Can you show them to the living room? I need to go speak to Techno real quick,"

Foolish quickly agreed and waved for the U.A. to follow him. Everyone followed Foolish between the two staircases and into a giant open living room connected to the kitchen with big windows and a bigger couch. "would anyone like some tea?" Foolish asked.

"Tea sounds nice," Nezu said

"Yes, please," All Might said

"If it's not too much work," Reocovry girl said

"No thanks," Aizawa said, pulling Nezu out of his scarf.

"Alright, three yes's and a No," Foolish said joyfully, walking into the kitchen.

The teachers then sat down on the surprisingly comfortable couch, "So you guys build this place themselves," All Might asked, amazed at their skills.

"Yeah, it really helps when you have 20 other people working on it at once," Foolish said, putting water onto the stove.

"How are you holding the roof up without any pillars?" Aizawa asked

"Oh well, I haven't mapped those out yet, but we'll put them up once we finish everything else," Foolish said, looking through the chest for the tea bags and honey bottles.

"I don't think that's what he meant, dear," Recovery girls said. "A roof can't stand without a pillar holding it up."

"Really?" Foolish said, surprised, "Where we come from, you can have an island of dirt in the sky without worrying about it falling."

"Interesting," Nezu said. "Aizawa, please remind me to call the city code inspector when we get back," Aizawa nodded. Philza came flying into the living room; his sudden and fast appearance spoked them. "See, Phil, I told you making those hallways 12 blocks wide was a good idea," Foolish said, pouring some cups of tea.

"You sure were right, mate," Phil said, sitting down

Foolish finished making the tea and served it to the school staff before leaving to finish the chandelier. They all sat silently, drinking their tea before getting to business. "Phil, I hope you were informed about yesterday's events," Nezu said