Chapter 34

(The Next Morning)

Tubbo walked out of the bathroom while drying his hair in a fresh set of clothes. He looked over at his bed, noticing his son still asleep; he chuckled and walked over. "Wake up, my little honey bee," Tubbo said, shaking Michael gently.

"Aaaaaaaa," Michael said, rolling onto his side while holding onto the blanket. "Heh, comes on, I would like to stay in bed too, but we class," Tubbo said, pulling Michael out of bed. Tubbo then changed Michael's diaper and got him dressed in a yellow shirt with blue overalls, "Midnight got you the cutest outfits," He said, brushing Michael's hair. They both then went downstairs for breakfast and to talk to the others.

"Morning Tubbo you're looking much better," Schlatt said

"Feeling better, too," He said, putting Michael into his new high chair. "But I'm still worried about Ranboo."

"Don't worry about him; I'm sure he's doing much better at the hospital," Tommy said while pouring himself a bowl of oatmeal. "Is there any more left?" Foolish asked, grabbing a bowl for Jr.

"Yeah, I made enough for everyone," he said.

"NUG NUG NUG" Michael chanted loudly. "Yes, yes, I'll give you golden nuggets with your oatmeal," Tubbo laughed.

"That kid got some expensive taste," Schlatt chuckled.

As the morning slowly started up, more and more of them filled the living room, eating breakfast and chatting about their plans like usual. Dream then stood up and walked to the front of the room, ringing the bell to catch everyone's attention.

"Homeless Teletubby, what you ringing the bell for?" Techno said jokingly.

Dream cringed at the stupid nickname but didn't comment on it. "Alright, everyone, we have six new people but no more rooms, and we need to finish the basement for the party next week, whose staying behind?" Dream said.

Sam, Bad, Skeppy, Ant, Foolish, George, Fundy, Eret, Niki, Philza, Quackity, Sapnap, Drista, Purple, Punz, and Schlatt all raised their hands.

"Wait, I understand Schlatt not wanting to go, but why not you two?" Dream said, pointing to Purple and Punz.

"Come on, Dream, you really expect us too sit in a classroom full of kids and do nothing," Punz said.

"Yeah, we'll show ourselves later," Purple said

"Okay then, so Tommy, Tubbo, Me, Techno, Drista, Charlie, Ghostbur, Karl, Puffy, and the kids are going," Dream said, making sure everyone understood what was going on.

"I raised my hand," Drista said

"And your still going," Dream said

"But I raised my hand."

"Drista, you're still going to class."

"I don't want to. That's why I raised my hand!"

"Drista! You are a child. You have to go," Dream said, becoming annoyed. Drista huffed but stopped arguing. "Alright, class starts in one hour. Get going, everyone," Dream said, ending the meeting. Tubbo got up and started putting snacks and bottles into the baby bag for the two kids. Once the bag was full, he put it into the stroller along with both the kids, who proceeded to loudly protest about being put into a stroller instead of being carried like before.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" Micheal protested while pulling at the straps.

Tubbo bent down to address him, "What's wrong?" he asked as Michael leaned over, trying to grab him. "Oh hush, now it's a quick walk, and you might like the stroller." Michael only cried louder and bounced in his seat, causing the stroller to move. Tubbo reached into the baby bag and pulled out a chicken plushie before waving it in front of the crying child. Michael noticed the plushie and grabbed it happily, pulling it towards himself while chuckling. Jr calmed down as well once Foolish had given him a pacifier.