Chapter 28

Ranboo hit the water and let out an ungodly scream that no human could ever make as the water started burning his skin. Everyone covered their ears, trying to save their hearing before turning to the pool and seeing steam rising from it. Tubbo quickly dove under the water, as Ranboo begins to sink; Puffy, Techno, and Dream jump into the water in hopes of saving their friend. Ranboo's body hit the bottom of the pool, and just as Tubbo was about to grab him, he disappeared.

"NOOOOO" Tubbo screamed, allowing his mouth to fill with water. Techno-garbed Tubbo and dragged him back to the surface, where he proceeded to jump over the chain-linked fence and run back home.

Techno pulled himself out of the water and screamed angrily, "WHO PUSH RANBOO INTO THE WATER!" Everyone stayed quiet, and Techno pulled out his axe, "I'll ask one more time who pushed Ranboo!"

"It was Sero," Shoto said

"Dude, what the hell!" Sero said he was upset that he got rated out. Techno walked up to him and put a hand on his shoulder, "In what world did you think it would be okay to push an ENDERMAN into WATER!"

"Hey, listen, I didn't know all he said was that he couldn't swim," Sero said, trying to save himself.

"And you still thought it was okay to push him!"

"It was just a joke."

"Your joke just killed a man, and if I were you, I would get a will together," Techno let him go.

'You're not gonna kill me?" He asked

"Oh no, no, no, I will be more worried about what Tubbo's gonna do," Techno said; walking away, Sero felt his heart sink as he collapsed to the ground.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tubbo ran into the house and up the stairs into his bedroom; the faint smell of burnt skin filled his knows as he walked over to the bed. Ranboo lay on the bed, passed out but clearly breathing heavily. His clothes were still wet. Tubbo took a deep breath before removing Ranboo's wet clothes drying his skin and wrapping bandages around the most damaged skin. When he was done, he put Ranboo into some dry pajamas before getting changed himself and laying next to his husband.

Tubbo watched as Ranboo's chest harshly fell and rose with every sharp breath he took. The worst part was there was nothing Tubbo or anyone else could do, as any damage occurring before death carries over when they respawn.

Some time passed, and Tommy came walking in, carrying Tubbo's clothes from the locker room. "Hey Tubbo, I bright you your clothes," Tommy said softly.

"Just put it over there," Tubbo said, pointing towards his desk that was covered with books and papers. Tommy placed the clothes down and turned back to his best friend.

"Phil's making spaghetti for dinner," Tommy said.

"That's Ranbo's favorite food," Tubbo said as his eyes started to water. Tommy walked over and hugged his small friend. "Come on, Tubbo Ranboo will be fine. This isn't the first, remember," Tommy said, trying to calm the goat boy.

"I know, but what if he doesn't come back?" Tubbo asked through his cries.

"Don't say that Tubbo, his bed is intact, so he'll always come back."

"I wanna go home! I miss Michael," Tubbo said, his sobbing only getting louder. Tommy had nothing to say despite all the fun he was having messing with the students. He also wanted to go home as he missed building and running around without any rules.

Then there was a knock on the door, and in walked All Might and Recovery Girl. The old lady immodestly made her way over to the injured teen. She quickly noticed his rapid breathing and touched his face, also taking note of his fever. A pained expression showed on Ranboo's face even though Recovery Girl was gentle.

Tubbo softly pushed Tommy away, giving him a soft head nod. Tommy got up and left without a word.

"You can't heal him," Tubbo said coldly before touching Ranboo's bandaged hand, feeling his muscles contract from the pain.

"Who did the bandages?" Recovery girl asked

"I did leaving his burned skin exposed only causes him more pain and risks worsening the fever." Recovery Girl up on her chapstick before proceeding to kiss Ranboo on his cheek, trying to heal him, but she quickly realized it was pointless when she felt it not working.

"Recovery girl, what's wrong?" All Might said, finally speaking.

"My power's not working on him. It's like healing a dead body," Recovery Girl said before realizing her mistake when she noticed Tubbo start to cry. "I'm sorry I misspoke-"

"No, it's fine, it's my fault anyways; if only I had gotten out of the pool, Ranboo would've never slipped," Tubbo said, trying not to break down again.

"Actually, Tubbo Ranboo was pushed," Techno said, walking into the room. The small Goat boy looked up at the pig man, "What?" he said in a cold tone.

"Yeah, that guy with tape in his elbows pushed Ranbo," Techno said. "I think his name is Sero."

Tubbo stood up and walked over to a large chest pulling out a purple glowing netherite sword, "Do you know where he is?" Tubbo asked.

"In the classroom with Aizawa," Techno replied, knowing damn well that a bunch of children was about to be traumatized. All Might caught on that Sero was in danger and quickly spoke up.

"Tubbo, there has to be a better, no violent way to deal with this," All Might said, almost begging Tubbo to put the sword away.

"All Might," Tubbo started. "Stay the fuck out of it!" Tubbo then walked out of the room. He marched off to the classroom and slammed the door open.

Everyone turned confused to see Tubbo as none of the smp members ever came to the final period class. Aizawa was about to speak when Tubbo swiftly made his way over to Sero.

"Oh, Hey man, sorry about-" Before Sero could finish his sentience Tubbo swung his sword cutting through both the desk and causing a deep gash in Sero's shoulder. He fell down and cried in pain, looking up at his attacker. Sero's heart dropped when he saw Tubbo's eyes. One looked to be blue with a clouded tint over it, while the other had a horrifying yellow glow with a radiation symbol in it.

Blood dripped down Tubbo's sword as he slowly made his way toward Sero; the other students were yelling and begging for Tubbo to stop. At one point, Kirishima grabbed Tubbos arm and attempted to talk sense into him, but Tubbo simply threw him to the side, causing him to slam into a wall.

Sero begged and pleaded for Tubbo's forgiveness, but it fell on death's ear. Just as Tubbo was to attack him again, Aizawa wrapped.

"Drop the sword Tubbo," Aizawa demanded.

"Sero-" Tubbo said in a cold tone that sent shivers down everyone's back. "-do you know what water feels like on the skin of an Enerman?"

Sero shook his head

"It feels like lava because water burns Enerman. That scream you heard was of severe pain as Ranboo's skin burned off his body. Now he's in our bed, barely breathing, with a high fever and severe burns because of you!"

Sero tried to speak

"I'M NOT FINISHED! " He yelled angirly. "Now it's gonna take days, maybe weeks, for Ranboo to recover, and when he does, you are not to go anywhere near him, and if you do, I'll cut off both your legs. Understand?"

"Yes," Sero said through his tears.

Tubbo put his sword away, and Aizawa unwrapped him. As the goat boy walked out of the classroom, he turned to see the student scared faces before going home.