Chapter 37

Bakugo and Techno stood across from each other big smiles on both faces. Techno pulled out his sword, the voice already getting excited.

Techno Techno

Kill him

Bakugo needs to start digging his grave

E

RIP

"Are you sure you wanna do this?" Techno said. "I'm known as the second worst thing to happen to orphans.

"Good thing I'm not an orphan," Bakugo said with a grin

"Wait, you're not?" Techno said confused

Wait, he's not an Orphan!

NOOOOOOOO

"You're not an Orphan?" Techno asked

"No, why the hell would I be an orphan?" Bakugo said, getting annoyed. Techno then pulled out a book, "So what's your parent's address?" he asked calmly. After hearing that, Tommy snorted, causing Dream to elbow him in the gut unintentionally hard, making him fall to the ground coughing up blood. Techno saw this and ran over to Tommy's side.

"That's enough, Dream," Techno said, helping Tommy stand up. "For the past few weeks, I've watched you harm Tommy constantly, and I can't have you keep doing this."

"What?" Dream said, "Come on, Techno, we both know that Tommy has already betrayed you. What is it, two? Three times now?" The air between the two fighters seemed to thicken as everyone watched on, wondering what was gonna happen.

"That was the past, and I'm willing to overlook it," Techno said. Tommy's eyes light up as he becomes overjoyed with Techno's forgiveness.

"OVERLOOK?" Dream shouted, "For Tommy, the child who does nothing but cause problems for himself and those around him. The child who cares more about two disks than his friends. THE CHILD who won't follow some simple rules and will betray anyone to get his way! Does that sound like anyone else to you, Techno? Because I can name one other person who has done the exact same things." Dream finished, almost screaming the last part.

Techno was about to speak, but Dream spoke again, "Tell me, Techno, do you really wish for history to repeat itself again? Or will you fly too close to the sun?"

The pink-haired man looked at Tommy, seeing his cold eyes, before turning around and starting to walk back to the field. Suddenly he felt someone grab his cape. He turned and saw Tommy holding onto him. Techno turned and hugged Tommy, "Say the words, and I'll do it."

"I..I.I wanna li-" A loud scream cut Tommy off.

"Are we gonna fight or not?" Bakugo screamed.

Tommy let go of Techno, allowing Dream to pull him back to his side. Techo looked towards Bakugo and walked over to him, and proceeded to beat his ass twelve different ways before tuning back to Tommy. However, by then, he had gone quiet, only staring at the ground without speaking.

(Back at the mansion after class)

"OH MY GOD, guys, that was amazing," Tubbo said, taking the kids out of the stroller.

"Yeah, how long have you been scripting that?" Punz asked

"That wasn't scripted," Dream said

"Yep, we kind of just go with whatever comes out our mouths now," Techno said, sitting on the couch.

"I loved the too close to the sun references. That was cool," Tommy said, grabbing a cold drink.

"Thanks, I've been reading Greek mythology recently," Dream said

"Oh, now you read the book I suggested to you over five thousand times!" Techno said.

"I didn't expect them to be so weak," Drista said. "Like they're supposed to become heroes, right? Then why can we take them down so easily?"

"Easy, we're just so great that they can't handle it," Techno said jokingly.

"I have an actual theory about this," Ghostbur said. "I think it's because we are physically stronger than them."

Techno started clapping, "That's incredible, Wilbur. You're so smart we should start calling you Einstein," He said sarcastically.

"I'm serious. The whole time we've been here, has anyone seen the kids build anything or mine or hell, even dig a hole?"

"Of course not, Wilbur, they do not need to. They already have a home, and I don't think mining is something we were supposed to do in the first place," Philza said.

"These kids are supposed to become heroes, but they can't even defeat a Jr; we can't let them go without making them stronger," he said. "How about tomorrow, Techno goes to Aizawa and suggests this plan."

"Why me?"

"Because you're the strongest,"

"Sure, but my character no longer trains heroes. He hates heroes," Techno explained.

"Wait, I have the perfect plan," Dream said. Everyone gathered around and listened as Dream explained his perfectly thought-out plan that was definitely not half-assed, which could result in someone getting hurt.

(That Night at Jaku General Hospital)

If it weren't for the heart monitor, you would've never guessed that the young man on the bed was alive, especially with the tube in his throat and chest. Ranboo was all alone due to All Might going home, planning to return the next day. The soft moonlight didn't even help to soften the situation. However, it did watch as the door to the boy's room opened, and a short round man walked in. He quickly closed the door so even the moon couldn't witness what he was doing.

"Well, Mr. Ranboo, you have quite the interesting anatomy, I must say. Even after many years of working with quirks, I've never seen one like yours." The man said, approaching the coma-toasted teen. "You have a tail and oddly colored skin also; let's not forget you're extremely allergic to water. However, on the chart, it says you can teleport."

The man reached into his coat pocket and pulled out a small tube and needle. "But that doesn't change a thing because all I need is a little blood, and soon I'll have a completed copy of your quirk." He said while wrapping a blue rubber band around the teen's arm. Ranboo moved a little. However, it didn't worry the doctor as he continued looking for a vein. Soon he found one and stuck the needle into it. Green liquid with purple particles flowed into the tube, "Even you're blood is beyond anything I've seen," He said, watching the tube fill. Once it was full, the man removed the needle and left with the vile of blood, smiling on his way out.