Chapter 7

Class 1-A sat around chatting about the previous day's events. "I wonder if that green guy is okay; he hit the ground the hardest," Uraraka said.

"Yeah, he was totally like splat," Kaminari said, making a squishing motion with his hands.

"Kaminari, that isn't nice; he looked seriously hurt!" Momo said

"No, he wasn't remember that black-haired guy helped him," he said, brushing off the looks of disapproval.

"That doesn't matter; he still could've gotten hurt," Sato said.

Deku sat at his desk, mumbling to himself while reading over his notes from the previous day. Bakugo clapped his hands together, causing a small explosion and scaring the green-haired boy. "What you mumbling about now, Deku?" Bakugo asked, annoyed.

"Oh, I'm looking over my notes Kacchan," Deku said, holding up his book. "I'm trying to figure out what kind of quirks they have."

"What have you figured out so far?" Tokoyami asked.

"From simple outward appearances, 13 of them have quirks, but those are more mutations than anything. As for the rest, it's a coin flip," Deku explained.

"Anyone with eyes could've seen that Deku," Bakugo said, sitting down, "Useless as always." Deku just huffed before going back to reading over his notes. That's when Aizawa walked in, tired as always. The class greeted him with big smiles. Aizawa greeted his class in the same tired voice that he always has before going on to explain that what happened the previous day was nothing to be overly concerned about.

"Um, sir, 21 people fell from the sky. What about that should we not be concerned about," Ida asked.

"I have to agree with Ida; are those people villains?" Toru asked.

"As far as I am aware, they are no more dangerous than any of you, but if you have more questions, then why don't you ask them yourself," Aizawa walked over to the door and opened it. There were sounds of quiet talking coming from the hallway; it wasn't until Aizawa stuck his head out did the Smp members realize they had missed their queue to walk in. Dream walked in confidently, followed by Tommy, who had a big energetic grin, and George, who looked very tired. Tubbo walked in his hoves, clicking against the wooden floor; Ranboo followed, making sure to hit his head on the door frame. Next was Charlie, who bounced in with a childish smile. Quackity walked in, grabbing hold of Charlie's shirt like a mother stopping her child from running around a store.

Techno walked with his feet almost dragging as he stood next to the other; it was evident to all of 1-A that he had no sleep. "Hello," Niki said, walking with a big smile; Mineta stared at Niki with a big goofy smile. Then, finally, Ghostbur floated in also with a childish smile.

Both groups stayed quiet, unsure of who should be the first to talk. Aizawa was the first to break the silence. "Ask each other whatever you want. Just don't wake me up," he said, closing his yellow sleeping bag.

Ida then stood up, "As class president, I, Ida Tenya, would like to say it's a pleasure having you in our class," he said with a bow. Dream was about to speak but was quickly stopped by Charlie, who ran up to Ida.

"Hello, Ida from class 1-A; I'm Charlie from Las Navda's," he said, almost sounding rehearsed. "Dap me up!"

"Nice to meet you, Charlie," Ida said.

"Dap me up!" Charlie repeated.

"Excuse me?" Ida asked, confused.

"Dap me up!" he once again repeated. Quackity rushed over, "just hit him once, and he'll stop."

"I can't condone such violence for no reason," Ida said, almost sounding offended.

Quackity whispered to Ida, "Listen, man, he doesn't really understand how greeting works, just giving a slap across the face. I promise it won't hurt him. He also won't stop unless you do it alright."

"As class president, I can't do such a thing."

"Fine," Quackity sighed and turned back to Charlie, "Come on, Charlie, let's go back to standing with the others." He grabbed his hand and started walking him back to the front.

"But Quackity from Las Nevada's, Ida from class 1-A hasn't Daped me up," Charlie said, sounding disappointed, "What did I do wrong?"

"You did nothing wrong. They have a different style of greeting people here," Quackity explained. Charlie then stood next to Quackity, just quietly staring out the window, a look of sadness on his face. "Sorry about that," Quackity apologized.

Dream nodded, acknowledging Quackity's apology. "It's nice to be part of your class, Ida; I'm Dream," He then went on to say everyone's names in order of how they walked in. "The others;''s from yesterday are back at our set up building our house; if you come by after class, you can meet them," Dream said. "I can tell this situation is kind of strange, but we'll be happy to answer any of your questions."

A bunch of students from 1-A started raising their hands. "Okay, um, you with the Lighting bolt in your hair, say your name and question," Dream said.

"Hey, I'm Denki Karminari. I have a question for Ghostbur are you like dead, or is that your Quirk?" Karminari said.

"I'm dead!" Ghostbur said joyfully, "See this scar it's from when my Dad stabbed me." The whole class fell silent again, unsure of how to respond. Dream was then the one to speak up, "May turn, can Karminari, can you please explain what a Quairk is?"

Karminari stood there for a second unable to answer, so Momo stepped in. "A quirk is an ability or mutation a person is born with; usually, at the age of 4, a person will be tested to find out what kind of quirk they have."

"Cool, so you guys have like superpowers," Tubbo said excitedly.

"I guess, but don't you technically have a quirk?" Momo asked.

"Huh? oh, where we're from, quirks don't exist," he explained. This caused the whole class to gasp. "But you're a goat?" Momo said, "that isn't normal."

"For you, maybe not for us. It is very normal; my wife is a sheep," Niki said, showing off her diamond ring. Mineta fell to the floor crying. 'Why must all the beautiful ones be taken,' he thought.

"Is he okay?" Niki asked, pointing to Mineta. The other girls just mumbled not to worry about it and that he was just being a creep. Niki took their words as a warning to stay away from him.

Suddenly Tommy let out a big sigh as if he was annoyed. "Enough about Quirks and the boring stuff. Which one of you beautiful women wanna date me?" Tommy said, flexing his muscles. The girls just kind of gave him the "stop being so full of yourself" eye rolls.

"Tommy, no one is interested in dating you," Dream said bluntly.

"How do you know, Dream? I don't see no woman falling at your feet," Tommy said.

"That's cause I already have someone," Dream said, glancing at George, but no one could tell because of the mask.

"Look at me; I'm Dream. I wear a mask because I'm edgy, but in reality, I'm actually ugly," Tommy said, mocking Dream. He was mocking Dream from his Mask all the way down to the fact he liked George. Dream tried his hardest to keep it together, but eventually, he lost his temp and grabbed Tommy by the throat.

"I swear, Tommy, I'm gonna kill you right NOW!" He screamed, holding an axe to Tommy's throat. George then stepped in, now fully awake.

"Hey, now come on, let's all take a breath. No one needs to die," He said, removing Dream's hand from Tommy's throat. This caused Tommy to fall to the floor, coughing. "Tommy, apologize for mocking Dream, and we can all be friends again."

Tommy stood up, rubbing his neck, "Sorry, Dream," he said quietly. Dream chuckled and threw his arm around Tommy, "Don't worry, buddy. I was just joking around; I would never harm you." All three then returned to the line as if nothing had happened. This time though, Tommy kept his head down like a puppy who just got told off for peeing on the carpet.