Chapter 5: I Dreamt about your Ass Lastnight

"Ah... you really do look good like this, don't you? Oh, Kacchan... you're not going to try and run away now, are you~?"

Slim wrists squirm beneath his gloved hands for only a minute before relenting, finding that the struggle was without any hope for success. "I... how would you expect me to run away?" Pale cheeks flushed with a gorgeous red only served to accent crimson eyes as they dipped down. "Why would I want to, Deku...? It's you... it's you that I want to be with." Ash-blonde hair shifted just a bit, framing that handsome face in the low light of the abandoned room.

"Mm, really...?" Izuku leaned in, a gloved thumb tracing that sturdy jawline. "I'll need you to convince me of just how eager you are to learn, then. What would you do for me, Kacchan...? I want you to show me. Prove to me that you're good enough to be by my side."

Izuku's knees had trapped him in on either side as strong hands kept Katsuki's in place above his head. Could he leave if he wanted to? Maybe. Would he?

Oh, hell no.

"Prove to you...?" Katsuki turned an even deeper red, fidgeting just a little. "How... how do you want me to prove it to you? Is it a mock battle? A race? Ah..." Katsuki swallowed, eyes low to the ground. "Is it... do... do you want to, um, use me...?"

"Use isn't the right word, Kacchan." Deku frowned. "I'd never just use you like that. I want to teach you, Kacchan. I want you to learn how to make me feel good."

Katsuki looked up, eyes wide, awe and a strange wonder flooding through them. Those pale pink lips trembled if only just a little, but it was easy to tell it was due to anticipation and not anxiety.

"I- I want to be good for you." Katsuki whispered, and despite the mild bit of hesitation in his voice, no uncertainty remained. He paused, and that small pink tongue poked out from between lush lips. "Deku... what can I do to make you feel good...?"

God, Kacchan, how are you so perfect?

"It's simple, I promise." Izuku dipped his head, giving him what might have been too warm of a smile. "You're already being so good for me... just follow my lead, okay?"

Katsuki nodded, a little braver this time. "Okay. Yeah, got it."

That was all the permission he needed.

Izuku leaned down towards him, lips parted as he met Katsuki's own, joining them in what could have been described as one of the gentlest connections he'd felt in years. Katsuki was trying, but that beginner's clumsiness was obvious in his movements. Teeth fell in awkward places, tongues going where they shouldn't, and yet it was in every way the perfect sort of start Izuku had wanted. He pulled back after a slow moment, seeing Katsuki's wanton, dizzied gaze for the first time.

"Why'd you stop...?" Katsuki whined, pushing back against Izuku's restraint. "Can't I do more? I- I want to make you feel good, Deku...!"

"Relax. You're doing just fine." Izuku promised, and kissed his forehead. "Try and tilt your head a bit more so we fit better, alright? It's okay if you're not an expert at this." He paused, and a wave of heat ran flush through his chest. "Though, we can learn together if you'd like?"

"Yes." The word was out in a rushed haze. "God~, yes. Keep going. I want- I want to do more for you, Deku."

He couldn't help but smile and laugh just a little at that. "Okay. Don't worry, you will. We'll make this great. Together."

And before Katsuki had a chance to respond, Izuku's mouth was back on his, and this time, they slotted together just a bit easier than before. God, it was ridiculous how open and ready Katsuki's mouth was, just how willingly pushed back against his own. And if just this was already getting him so aroused, then...