Prologue: We're all living in Amerika

Earth.

The only Planet at the Sol Solar System wich supports life.

The only Planet at the Solar System with a Flora and Fauna.

The only Planet at the Solar System with Wifi.

And now...

After a conflict wich was hidden from the public eye...

Now under control of the Irken Empire.

It all started with an crashed Irken Scout ship.... and ended with the total control over the most powerful nation on the Planet.

America.

Two Irken Invaders caught the distress signal wich was send of the Scout ship and saw it as their new mission to save their Irken comrade.

But things didn't go as planned however.

They found their comrade.

But they where too late.

A secret Human organization called 'Majestic' used the Irken Scout ship and it's pilot to create new anti-Irken weapons.

A procedure wich the pilot didn't survived.

After this horrifying find, their plan changed.

Planet Earth itself was now a target for complete subjugation.

And after a short and bloody conflict, Majestic was destroyed.

It's leader dead.

The U.S Army crippled.

And the President and Vice President replaced by the Irken Invaders.

But who are those madlads again?

A short recap of the Irken Invader squad:

Invader Y/N

One of the Tallest and propably most dangerous Invaders the Irken Empire has to offer.
His idea of a stealth mission is to kill everyone in the room with some heavy ordnance and then walk out of the front door. After his encounter with the Yautja however, he learned how useful stealth can be. He became an honorable member of a Predator Clan after he finished his Irken Elite Training and saved a Yautja Hunting Party from an Alien race they call 'Serpents'.
He also met another Irken at this time who shares his lust for carnage.

Zim.

Y/N never had a family or knew his parental units. After some time, Zim and Y/N formed a brotherly bond wich was very unusual for Irkens.
Y/N didn't cared however.
Zim was and is the only family Y/N ever had.
And there are dozens of tortured and mutilated Irken Elite squads, Covenant troops, Turians, Asari and other Alien races who now know what happens if you hurt his family.

Invader Zim

Zim is as insane as he is dangerous and intelligent. Zim was part of the Irken Science Division (I.S.D) before he became part of the Irken Elite Corps. Because of that he had a lot of nice toys at his disposal in his early military career.

His story is not a happy one however.

Zim is a defective Irken unit.
Wich means he will never be taller than he already is. And you only get respect with your hight in Irken society.

Zim did everything he could do in his life to show that he was true Invader material.

The rest of his race laughed at him, and worse, his leaders, the Almighty Tallest, also laughed at him.

Zim had a very difficult time.

Some Irkens would go even further.
They pretend to be friends with him just to let him fall on his nose.