Chapter 16: Origins

Natalya stood under a tree at the Park, covered in it's shadow.

She managed to get her hands on a file wich actually has some information that could be useful for her and her """"friends"""".
As she looks over it, Y/N and the rest landed beside her with their PAK Spiderlegs extended, except Millie who got carried by Zim.

Y/N deactivates his Spiderlegs and straightens up to his full size. Towering over everyone of the group.

Y/N: "So... 'dja found anything juicy?"

Tak positioned herself close to Y/N. So did Millie with Zim once he put her down.
Both females really don't take any chances.
Natalya looked up from the file she managed to snatch.

N: "Project Solaris is accelerating. Coded traffic to the KGB station in Takoshima tripled in the last month. I also managed to get my hands on some cargo manifest."

MI: "Well, that oughtta clear things up a little..."

N: "So you'd think. But what sort of Operation uses seven tons of fissile Uranium... 340 litres of human blood... and ninety-two cases of spam?"

Y/N: "You've obviously never been to the Pentagon Christmas Party... i've never seen Zim so wasted..."

Z: "Hey!"

MI: "Aww. It's okay, hunny. You were so adorable!"

Zim crosses his arms and pouts.

Z: "I killed hundrets of thousands of lifeforms.... i aint adorable...."

Millie pets his head.

MI: "But you are!"

Y/N: "Anyway... where is Tako-whatever located?"

N: "Takoshima. It's a volcanic Island Nation in the Pacific, off the coast of China. We'll have to watch our step. Dosvedanyeh, see you there."

Natalya was on her way out of the park as Y/N spoke up again. Both Y/N and Zim looked at her somewhat puzzled.

Y/N: "Splitting up for this?"

Natalya turns around. With a almost teasing smile on her lips. Both Tak and Millie didn't liked that one bit as she faces both Y/N and Zim.

N: "If we split up, they can't get us all. Besides, i can't hold your hand forever, spaceman."

Natalya then turns away again and leaves. The last comment just made Tak and Millie boil with rage almost.

Both of them snapped out of it as Y/N spoke up.

Y/N: "Okay?... New places, new humans to blow up. Get to your ships, guys. We're heading back to the Nemesis."

The Invader squad went back to their Spacecraft's and then took off, flying back to their new Flagship, the Nemesis.
HK parked the Nemesis in a low Orbit around Planet Earth, it's Stealth activated. Making it invisible for those backwater human Satellites.

Both Y/N and Tak retreated back into their quarters to spend some alone time with eachother.
Zim on the other Hand tries to work on his Camouflage hardware on his wrist computer.
After making sure that Zim would be alright with his work, Millie got out their quarters. To 'have a walk' around this new ship.

But the truth was a whole other.

Millie just can't get two things out of her head.

1. Y/N on his Dark Energon infused rampage as she and Tak got captured by Ponsonby.