Chapter 11: Jealousy and Decisions...

There are so many ways of starting a new Chapter...

But how could you possibly better start a new Chapter then with an Irken Amok run at the Hyde Park in Albion, England?

But how comes that Y/N and Zim end up here at the Park?
Well it turns out that the Russians planned to spread those spores all over the City but thankfully only partly succeeded in their plans...

While Natalya takes care of the spores and Infected in Soho, Y/N and Zim take care of those in Hyde Park.

Flowers were blooming...

Birds were singing...

And our Irken Heroes commited crimes against Humanity!

Y/N fired his Disintegrator Ray and Zap-O-Matic into the crowd of mutants, weapons at full charge. Zim on the other hand did the same on the other side of the park... both clearly enjoyed it. Better then to run around in a disguise and trying to be sneaky...

What was happening at the park was pure insanity...

Y/N and Zim blasting and Deatomizing the mutated humans and even KGB agents who got there to oversee the controlled infection left, right and center.

Y/N even activated his new Fusion Cannon to...'start some fun'.
Wich means blasting entire crowds of Mutants in one shot, scattering their parts all over the area.

Zim on the other hand saw this Chaos as a perfect oppurtunity to test a new gun of his own wich he included in his arsenal. A recovered Plasma Repeater of the Covenant-Irken War with some Irken Upgrades he took on it.

Yeah Y/N and Zim looted a lot of stuff near the end of that Conflict after they managed to start an Assault on the Covenant capital

Z: "Y/N! Those things retreat towards the Well at the center of the park!"

Y/N: "Nice. It's a Target rich enviremont, Zim. Deatomize them!"

Y/N and Zim met at the center ready to fire but before they had the chance to pull the trigger... Plasmafire from the sky bombed the last remaining Mutants to ash.

The Irken brothers looked up to see Tak's ship landing in a safe spot.
Both Tak and Millie jumped out the ship and the Camouflage of the Spacecraft turned on. Weapons in hand.

The two teams met at the Well.

T: "Y/N! Zim! Are you alright? We saw Plasmafire from up there!"

Y/N calmed her down by putting a hand on her cheek.

Y/N: "It's all good. You took care of the rest with that Airstrike."

Millie inspected one of the (half)intact corpses of the Mutants.

Mi: "What are those... things?"