Chapter 12: Soho Slaughter

Dib stood inside the secret KGB base in Albion... it's inside almost completely destroyed... the Guards dead...

D: "Wait what happened here?! Where's Oranchov?!"

One of the Agents in charge looks up from his documents.

KGB: "Agent Oranchov has given his life for the Motherland and for the safety for this Planet."

D: "What?!"

KGB: "Don't worry, comrade. His sacrifice was not in vain. Thanks to your collaboration and access to Membrane Labs we are now able to finish up our new Base. As for our common enemy... they have been spotted near Soho here in Albion."

Dib almost instantly gets his Gadgets ready and left the destroyed KGB base, hoping that he could catch up with them before he loses their trace...

...not knowing how deep the Rabbit hole truly is after joining the KGB.

--------------------------------------------------------------

It took Zim about a few minutes to reach Albion with his repaired Voot Cruiser.

After his call with the Tallest and his decision to finally pick a side, he never felt more... free.

And yet there was still the feeling that something's missing of course. Well... Zim was the most loyal follower and Soldier the Irken Empire had to offer. Someone who would had jumped into a Sun for them.

But those days are over...

Zim finally made the decision to stay true to his brother... and to Millie.

He reached the Park in Albion. The same where he and Y/N killed the Mutants. He landed his Voot Cruiser and turned it's Camouflage on.

But he stayed inside his Spacecraft a little longer, taking a deep breath before he puts his 'Invader personality' back on. He opens his cockpit and jumped out his Cruiser.
He approached the others who have been waiting for him.

Z: "I apologize if i'm late. The Tallest wanted a full sit-rep on our progress here on Earth."

The others turned around to face him. Natalya was about to speak up, but Y/N shoves her aside and approached Zim... then he gets down to his level and hugs him with a big smile on his face.

Z: "Hm?"

Y/N: "Zim.... i'm so proud of you lil brother."

Z: "Uh... okay? For what?"

T: "Zim. You do know that Y/N has access to the security cams in our Homebase, right?"

Z: "Yes i know, but what ha-"

The sudden realisation hits him...

Z: "Wait... you... you saw me... with the video call?"

Y/N pulls away a little to face him.

Y/N: "Zim... i never said something about your loyalty to the Tallest. It... kinda hurt me to saw how they always made fun of you behind your back... but now... i'm so damn proud of you Zim."

Millie now walked forth to embrace Zim next...

MI: "...thank you for choosing me over them, Zim..."

Zim hugged back... and GIR gave his professional comment on this situation.

GIR: "YAY!! HAPPY END!!"