Chapter 4: Annoyance and Revenge Part 2

Y/N's saucer flew with high speed towards Bay City. All to eager to finally start the killi-... the mission.

A signal let him knew that he was close to his destination, and so he activated his Camouflage. Turning his Spacecraft invisible for the human eye.

He reaches for his communicator and opened a channel to Tak.

Y/N: "Tak, i have arrived. I'm looking for a place to land. What did ya got for me?"

A Hologramm of Tak appeared next to him,

T: "I got something good for you, Y/N. A way to destroy all KGB activity in this City."

Y/N: "Oohhh. I'm all ears."

T: "I found something... or rather someone... who can tell us more about the KGB in this Sector. Apparently there's one Informant in Bay City who always knows what's "going down on the streets". They call him 'the Freak'."

That took Y/N's attention, he looks at Tak,

Y/N: "The Freak, huh? Yeah, i've heard about him. Cat's got connections all over town. He's kind of a burnout though. From what i hear he doesn't even NEED drugs anymore, he lives in his own personal mental lava lamp. But if any of those stinky monkeys knows what the KGB are up to, i bet he does."

T: "Then i suggest you locate him and find out what he knows. And please... don't kill him right after that, he might have some use for us after this."

Y/N: "No promises, my little Death Star."

Y/N landed his saucer inside an alleyway. After that he put his human disguise on and went after the coordinates Tak gave him. It looks like that "the Freak" hangs out at the public Park. Trying to become one with the universe on top of an small hill.

After Y/N walked into the Park his urge to purge begun to surge. Hippies begun to build their own small commune inside the Park. They were everywhere, like a plague.

He didn't know how long he could control himself so he quickly marched up the hill and confronted the Freak. Who's brain has already left into the next dimension it seems.

Remember, Y/N. You can't kill 'em all... YET.

Y/N stood now infront of that pathetic human. And what a piece of wasted cells it was.

 And what a piece of wasted cells it was

Y/N: "Uh... hey there moondoggie. I'm lookin' for a dude with his ear to the street. The kids call him "the Freak"."

Freak: "You found him. But i'm all tapped out, man! The heat's coming down on me, y'know? Try me next week."

Don'tkillhimdon'tkillhimdon'tkillhim

Y/N: "Look... Freak... what i need is information. What do you know about the Ivan's in the cheap suits who crashed our party?"