Chapter 9: Skin. Tight. Leathers suits. Part 1

Another kill, another trophy...

Y/N walks towards the dead body of the Oranchov mutant, putting his foot on it's body and turned it around so Y/N could see the face of the deceased KGB Agent.

A evil smile creeps on Y/N's face...

Y/N: "Mmm. Chicken Kiev... But what the hell was inside that canister? Revelade can't do that?... Turning them into Hippie addicts sure... but this?"

Before Y/N was able to ask any more question, a slow clapping sound echoed through the lab.

Y/N instantly turned around and aimed his weapons at the intruder and he is faced... with propably the most British looking person the world has ever seen.

 with propably the most British looking person the world has ever seen

The mysterious stranger speaks up.

???: "Well done, Mister President. Well done indeed."

Of course Y/N's reaction to this whole situation was the opposite of friendly...

Y/N: "Do i know you, teabag?"

???: "No Sir, but i know you. Forgive me, it seemed best simply to stand clear and give you room to do what you do so well."

Y/N has no clue was this island monkey is on about... he looked at his wrist computer for a translation...

'You shoot good'

The Brit stands now beside Y/N, looking down at the dead Oranchov.

???: "These Russians are rather slippery fish... Yes... very slippery indeed. But they do crack."

Y/N looks at his translator again...

'No KGB ally. Prefers Fish and Chips'

The Brit gave Y/N a gesture to follow him. If he can be trusted?

???: "If you'll follow me Mr. President. I can promise you answers, in abundance. Shall we?"

Y/N: "And what stops me to just vapori-"

The alarm of the whole underground facility went off!
Looks like the KGB requested reinforcements as Y/N brutalized his way in here.

Y/N: "On the other hand... killing those guys is more fun."

Y/N charged out of the laboratory with his weapons in hand. The incoming Russian Agents got stopped by Energy arcs and Plasma fire. Disintegrating and vaporizing his way through the wave of human reinforcements.

The Brit on the other hand casually walks behind our Irken Invader Hero... carefully enough not to step on the remains of human skeletons... and ashes.

The sound of battle died down... and both of them walked out of the tunnel... it slowly became morning. They are the only people currently outside so no need for a disguise yet.