Chapter 3: Annoyance and Revenge Part 1

Membrane Household

9:09 AM

It was a quiet morning so far inside the House of the Membranes.

Prof. Membrane and his scary Daughter, Gaz, are inside the kitchen.

While the good Professor prepares his Worldknown superior T O A S T, his daughter just sits at the table, eating her cereal while playing on her new GameSlave 2.

Membrane looks at the clock,

Prof. M: "Hmm... my poor crazy son should be up about now."

G: "You mean he still refused to sleep for another night."

Prof. M: "Gaz, could you tell him to come down and eat before he accidentely kills himself?"

G: "Sigh... okay, Dad."

Gaz puts a Radiation Suit on and then makes her way upstairs.
After she reached the first floor, she made her way towards Dib's door. The Radiation/Disgust counter comes to life with a clicking sound that got louder and louder.

She stops at his door,

G: "Dib!! Dad says that you need to stop being weird and to come down and eat something that isn't Chocolate bars and Mountain Dew!!"

She throws a baseball at his door, strong enough to actually open it. And in just a second, the entire Atmosphere that Dib created in all the time after he locked himself inside his room left it with a sickening greenish fog.

After the events of Capitol City, the Death of Silhouette and the Destruction of Majestic, Dib saw it as his duty to gather as much information about Zim and his friends as possible.
Planting cameras everywhere with the hope to catch a picture or video without their human disguises.

But heres the thing.

Zim and his comrades will disguise themself as the President, Vice President and First Lady... and then they vanish. Without a trace.

Dib went actually insane, asking himself where they would go.

You know what the sad thing is?

No one told him that Zim and the others had a Mothership in Earth Orbit...

Behind a Desk with a hundred monitors, a Goblin glued on a Office chair slowly moves his head around.

D: "I can't, Gaz... Zim... He... the others... Disguised as one of us!... Earth needs me..."

G: "Dib!! They haven't been seen since the whole damn insanity in Capitol City! Can you PLEASE be-"

A sudden alarm cuts her off.

Dib quickly looked at Screen 17 and there they are.

Returning to their Homebase.

D: "I knew it!!! I need to!!... go!!... stop him!!"

Dib turned around, slowly moving towards his door.

G: "No Dib!! The world is not ready to see something so hideous as you!! No! NNOOO-"

--------------------------------------------------------------

Homebase

9:13 AM

The two crews are preparing themselfs for their new missions.

While Y/N got his new weapons from the armory, Zim finished the last touches on his Voot Cruiser.
Millie helped her Husband with the repairs... you know, handing some tools, holding the flashlight, things like that.
She was just happy to help him and to spend time with him.