Chapter 13: Dark Energon Rampage

The Invader squad returned back to the Park and landed their Ships. Y/N and the others got out of their Cockpits and turned the camouflage of their Spacecrafts on.

It was still in the middle of the night, so no need for any disguises.

Millie jumped of from a Tree and landed right next to Zim.

They gave eachother a hug before Tak spoke up.

T: "I got the schematics from the Mothership part Natalya's contact provided us. Still need some time for a full scan."

Y/N: "I'm just surprised those monkeys actually held their part of the deal."

Z: "As are we."

MI: "Sooo... what now? I mean... what's next on the list?"

As soon as Millie finished her sentence... Y/N's communicator recieved a signal... someone's calling him.

Millie looked at him confused.

MI: "Uh... you expecting a call?"

An evil smile forms on Y/N's face... he knows who it is...

Y/N: "Not just someone..."

Y/N activates his communicator and a holographic videocall was established... Millie looked at the figure who called Y/N in confusion... it was... a robot?

Y/N: "...S.I.R Unit of the 'HardKore' series, assembly number 47... MY S.I.R unit... HK-47."

HK-47: "Salutation: Greetings, Master!"

Zim and Tak looked in surprise at Y/N old SIR Unit while Millie had a look of slight confusion on her face.

MI: "Wait... THAT thing is supposed to be..."

She looked down at GIR for comparison... the little defective Robot just gave her his usual dorky smile.

Y/N: "HK... it has been to long old friend."

HK-47: "Answer: Correct, Master. Way to long. I sure hope you didn't slowed down while i was gone."

Y/N: "We managed to conquer a whole Planet all on our own. Nukes were also involved."

HK-47: "Relieved: Oh good. I was worried that you slowed down without me."

Y/N: "Never. You still remember my little brother right?"

Y/N turned so HK could see everyone of the group.

HK-47: "Answer: Of course i do. Pleasure to see you again, young Master."

Millie looked at Zim with a teasing look.