Chapter 2: New Plan, new Missions

Homebase

6:00pm - same Day

The screaming engines of Y/N's saucer teared the piece and quiet apart at this very neighborhood.

The same neighborhood where Zim and Y/N build their 'Homebase'.
Their base of Operations on Earth and second HQ incase something happens to the Mothership... wich... well... actually happened.

Command center, Teleport gate, Quarters, it has the same inside design like the Irken Mothership.

After a short flight, Y/N's saucer reached it's destination.

Home sweet home

Home sweet home.

The roof of the base opened and a platform lifted itself towards Y/N's cargo, Zim's damaged Voot Cruiser.

Y/N slowly landed the damaged Spacecraft on the platform before his own landing gear touched down.
The platform slowly descented back down into the Irkens Base of Operations. The roof closed itself once Y/N's saucer was inside the Base.

Our Heroes reached the underground Base, the platform stopped moving and our Crew got out of the Saucer.

Tak got on the Command console and opened a window wich showed Bay City.
Zim made his way towards his Voot Cruiser while Millie was still beside him.
GIR straight up walked towards his Moose plushie and played with it.

GIR: "I missed you!!"

Y/N used his wrist computer to open a wall right next to his Saucer.
Only to reveal an armory.
Many different Alien like guns adored the hidden armory of his.
The Guns and Weapons belonged to him but he insisted that the others also used them... mainly because he heavily upraded them and needed some feedback.

The armory includes:

Y/N's Plasma Repeater

Y/N's Needle Rifle