Chapter 5: Coyote's demise and a new enemy

I love the smell of the Disintegrated remains of my enemys in the morning. I think that's something some of us here can truly relate too.

But no one loves it more than Y/N, who is currently sitting in his saucer, making his way to Bongwater's secret hideout inside the tunnel behind the Highway bridge.

Well... not so secret anymore after Verosika sold him out.

Verosika's and Y/N's past is quiet a difficult one. After Y/N and Zim got stranded on her planet, and after she met him for the first time she had "her eyes on the price"... or whatever it's called.

For Y/N she was and is nothing more but an annoyance. Constantly trying to seduce him despite the fact the he already has a bondmate. She's infact really damn surprised and impressed that Y/N can withstand her charms, i mean even the gays are falling for her for crying out loud.

But not Y/N.

Because this boi is LOYAL.

And for some reason he has the feeling that he hasn't seen the last of her...

But anyway.

The reason why Y/N uses his saucer to get to Bongwater's hideout is because he made a little detour.
He hacked an Human Satellite for Tak, one that allows her to listen to high coded transmissions and to perform deepscans.

And speaking of her...

Her Holographic Head appears next to Y/N inside the cockpit.

T: "Y/N, Tak here. You hear me?"

Y/N: "Loud and clear, my little Death Star. What ya got?"

T: "Several Trucks with Revelade Ads on them entered the tunnel."

Y/N: "So?"

T: "That's the thing! They entered the tunnel from one side but didn't exited it from the other!"

Y/N: "Then he really has a damn hideout there. Looks like Verosika wasn't full of shit afterall."

T: "Also... there is something else i wanted to talk about."

Y/N: "Okay, that is?"

T: "Y/N... the Dark Energon level inside your body just skyrocket a few minutes ago..."

Y/N: "Oh boy, oh boy, i wonder why..."

T: "Y/N. You went Berserk after the levels went critical last time."

Y/N: "You make it sound like it was a bad thing. And also to my defense, they knocked out Zim... Of course i went Berserk."

T: "Y/N. Please. Try not to lose control... For me."

Y/N: "I'm always in control. And... yes. I'll do it... for you."

Tak smiles.

T: "And that's all i ask."

Y/N landed his saucer on top of the hill where the tunnel goes through. He opened his cockpit and activated his small armory on his saucer to grab a weapon he has been working on for some time now.

A Fusion Cannon.