0.2

12:20pm, thursday 10th june 2018.

today was possibly the best day of jisung's life. minho had offered to take the han out for the day to a pier by the beach. jisung's comfort place.

"thank you for taking me here today" jisung said as he clinged onto the olders arm, minho smiled at him in response leaving them in a comfortable silence.

the sound of the ocean waves was the only thing that could be heard and the smell of the olders cigarettes lingered in the air, the pier was practically empty. and that's how the two of them liked it.

minho felt comfort in places that weren't too
crowded, especially when he was with jisung. you could call it an escape from reality maybe?

jisung yawned and the older noticed it so he asked "hey ji, should i take you home?" the small brunette boy smile and nodded. he liked how much minho cared for him.

it was like the older could see straight through him.

the two walked off the pier hand in hand, when they walked towards minho's car the noticed 3 boys playing instruments standing close to it.

one of them had a guitar, with the words 'forever and always' carved into the top of it, while another had a mini piano keyboard. the 3rd boy was kind of just standing there.

despite the small atmosphere, the music was actually really good. "min, can we stand and listen for a bit?" the younger asked while clinging onto minhos arm. the lee then groaned, but agreed anyway.

the thing was, minho had other plans. he just wanted to go home and have a drink. and jisung knew that, so any small distraction he could find he would use it.

if one small thing went wrong in minho's day, his only solution was to drink and drink until he was drunk enough to forget about it.

sometimes it would cause an argument, and that was something jisung despised. he hated fighting with the boy he loved most in this world. it broke his heart.

after around 10 minutes, the boys stopped playing and started to pack up. jisung, being nosey, waited a little bit longer to see their faces.

they were really good so he wanted to at least see if they were famous or something. unfortunately, they weren't. in fact, they looked really young.

one of them had dark black hair, braces and glasses. everything about him screamed guitarist even though he was playing piano, on the other hand the boy next to him was quite the opposite.

he had very badly bleached hair, blonde. but it was tied up in a bun. he had his arm around the braces boy, while using his spare hand to smoke a cigarette.

jisung wasn't really sure why he was there, it's not like he was even playing any music. the blonde boy had only stood their the whole time, smoking, while the other two played.

the final boy had brown fluffy hair, he was the boy who was singing and playing guitar. it would be a lie if anyone said he wasn't good at what he done. the guy was great at singing.

"ji, come we need to go now i'm getting cold" minho snapped his fingers in the youngers face, completely distracting him from trying to figure out where he had seen those boys from before.

as the two walked to the car hand in hand, the sound of laughing could be heard in the distance. god those boys were loud.

when they both reached the car, the han went to open the car door, but it was locked. "hey minho, can you unlock it" the han turned his head to see minho wasn't paying attention to him.

it was the boy with brown hair he was staring at.