0.7

8:46pm, sunday 20th june 2018.

"oh my days jisung why won't you stop cheating, it's literally a game of cards it really not that deep if you loose" minho complained, while jisung gave him an evil smile.

minho groaned at the boys obsession with winning everything "minho, to me this is not just a game of cards it's-"

"war" the two both said at the same time, both laughing. it was days like this jisung would enjoy.

sundays were chilled days for them, the two of them wouldn't go out nor have anyone over. it was their day.

and to make sundays even better, minho never ever drunk on sundays. purely because it was their day to just be together and chill.

the two were interrupted by a knock at their door. who even has the audacity to be knocking round peoples houses on a sunday. "i'll get it" minho jumped up and ran downstairs, jisung following to see who it is.

minho opened the door to see the three boys from the pier, everyone went quiet.

"can we help you?" jisung asked, folding his arms. it was bad, but jisung was already jealous that that one certain boy showed up.

the boy named 'seungmin' cleared his throat, it seemed like he was about to speak but the other one cut in. "yeah actually um, my names jeongin, this is hyunjin and he's seungmin.. oh wait you guys were at the café when we performed the other day!" the braces boy who went by the name of 'jeongin' suddenly smiled, showing off his bright blue braces. what a cutie.

"yeah we were" jisung looked at seungmin and smiled "you were amazing" he said, the brunette gave him a shy smile and decided to speak.

"we're doing a performance tomorrow just down the road, we booked out the park and we're just asking people if they wanna come.. would you guys like to?" he asked, his voice sounded so sweet and innocent.

"we don't have money" minho was quick to answer, jisung looked at him. they had money, why was he lying?

"it's free minho" 'hyunjin' said, giving minho a bitter stare. how did he know minho's name? and why did he stare at minho like that?

"please come.. we really want an audience this is our biggest thing yet" jeongin begged, and of course jisung said he'll be there.

minho rolled his eyes, "fine, we'll be there" he said, then looked at seungmin and gave a soft smile, seungmin returned the smile.

"thank you so much!" jeongin smiled once again, taking the blonde boys hand. "see you then" minho said before shutting the door right in there faces and grabbing his jacket.

the han tilted his head. "where are you going?" he questioned, barley anything was open at this time on a sunday. plus, they never left the house on sundays.

"shops" minho quickly responded, making a fast exit so he couldn't be questioned anymore.

jisung couldn't help but think he had done something wrong. whenever minho said 'shops' it meant he was going to buy a shit ton of alcohol and get absolutely shitfaced in the streets.

great.