0.15

1:22pm, tuesday 21st august 2018.

jisung softly knocked on the door of an apartment. soon enough jeongin answered the door. "hey ji, i barley saw you the other night."

"yeah sorry i was really tired but uh.. is seungmin home?" jeongin nodded and pointed towards a door, must be seungmin's room.

the brunette made he way to the door and gently tapped it. his heart was racing, not in a good way. a soft 'come in' was heard from inside the room.

jisung opened the door and seungmin gave him a soft smile. "hey jisung, come in and shut the door behind you." jisung nodded and shut the door.

he was about to speak but seungmin spoke first "let me guess.. you're here to tell me that you and minho broke up because he didn't tell
you about our past and that i can live with him and lovey dovey now?" the younger spoke, sounding a little annoyed.

so it was true. minho did still love seungmin. and seungmin loved him too. jisung cleared his throat and spoke. "yeah.. i just came here to say uh.. just.. shit i can't even speak." jisung felt tears about to fall from his eyes but seungmin came closer and pulled him into a hug.

"i'm so sorry jisung, i'm so so sorry." the younger boy's voice began to crack. he sounded guilty. seungmim examined jisung's face and noticed the top of his head was bleeding. the kim didn't want to ask what happened, but he had an idea of it.

"no.. it's okay just.. take care of him okay? it hurts i'll admit, because he'll never look at me the way he looks at you.. and that way you look at him.. you love him so much." jisung wiped his tears and smiled. "are you sure?" seungmin asked and jisung nodded, deep down inside he just wanted to scream no but he kept it all inside because he has to face the fact minho doesn't love him.

"i'm gonna go now but.. you take care of yourself and the others" seungmin nodded in response. "you too jisung."

jisung smiled and walked out the room to see hyunjin and jeongin sharing a kiss. "get a room guys" jisung laughed to hide the fact he wanted to absolutely scream in their faces. it wasn't just them. why was everyone else in a perfect relationship but him?

"stay for lunch jisung!" jeongin ran over to jisung and clinged onto his arm. "yeah it will only be us seungmin's going to see minho." hyunjin said.

'oh for fucks sake' jisung thought. of course he was going to see minho. but he liked hyunjin and jeongin so he agreed to stay for lunch.

seungmin walked out of his room with a bag. "see you tomorrow boys, and jisung take care of yourself yeah?"

jisung nodded. as soon as seungmin walked out that door he felt a huge wave of sadness. after all that, minho didn't try call or text jisung to stop him. all he done was invite seungmin over.

he has serious fucking problems.

jisung may of said he hated seungmin, maybe that was too far. he was just jealous. but now jisung has accepted the fact that he can't change love.

he still didn't like seungmin though.

"sit down jisung, hyunjin is going to prepare lunch and we can sit" jeongin dragged the older to the sofa as hyunjin just rolled his eyes and made his way to the kitchen.