0.13

2:48pm, monday 20th august 2018.

changbin.

that was all jisung could think about. how did he remember? it was 7 fucking years ago.

-

july, 2011.

"i just think you're too young jisung" changbin told the younger as he was throwing his basketball to the wall and caught it every time it bounced back.

jisung rolled his eyes. "you're just jealous i am experiencing young love and you're not." changbin groaned at the boys comment.

"trust me, i'm not jealous. you're only 13 and minho is older than you. he's only really looking for one thing" the older stated.

jisung didn't believe him. and he never would. minho wasn't like that. it was young love, they really did love each other.

"nah, minho isn't like that. we have only kissed on the cheek once and it was my idea not his" the brunette answered.

"fine jisung. you do you, and i will just keep my opinion to myself. but i'm telling you jisung he's not good news. i've grown up with minho and he has never changed. he's going to break your heart. i can't wait for the day you come to me crying because i was right."

and he was right.

that exact day lee minho broke his heart.

for the first time.

-

"i can't believe i let him do it again."

(very short chapter but we vibe)