0.6

5:50am, friday 18th june 2018.

jisung woke up to the sound of music playing, a guitar. he looked around to room to see minho sitting in the corner with a guitar in his hands and two scrunched up empty cans of beer beside him.

as soon the minho spotted the younger sitting up and staring at him, he jumped a little but gave jisung a wide smile "the rain wasn't letting me sleep so i decided to practice my guitar a little" the older softly spoke, causing jisung to admire his voice more.

what wasn't there to love about minho? he was sweet, caring, calm and extremely attractive. minho's looks were just a bonus to jisung, it was his personality that made jisung fall deeper everyday.

jisung got up and sat on the olders lap, wrapping his arms around minho's neck. the two made eye contact before minho gave jisung a little peck on the lips.

although he wouldn't admit it, this made the younger so fucking happy. so, out of happiness, jisung pulled minho into another kiss.

it wasn't a desperate kiss nor lustful. it was a kiss full of so much love. minho smiled in between the kiss, causing jisung to as well. "i promise you some day sung, i'm going to give you the world"

just those few words was enough to make jisung feel as if he was the luckiest boy in the world. "what you're giving me now is already enough" jisung whispered and he was giving the older small pecks from his neck to his jawline.

"no, jisung, no it's not.. you want someone that can tell you they love you everyday and mean it. i can't lie to you because i know someday i will break and i would rather you know now than know around a years time, but i promise you jisung i will love you and trust me i really am trying to love you, and i really feel like i am falling for you more each day"

the han smiled and hugged the older tightly. "i love you so fucking much minho"

and that was the truth.