0.11

3:49pm, monday 13th august 2018.

silence. that was it. jisung hadn't talked to minho since the other night, and minho didn't know why. he was worried he had said or done something wrong.

which he did.

but he didn't know what he had done wrong. minho didn't even remember coming home that night. all that really mattered to minho was how much fun he had with his friends.

what the older didn't realise was that the best night of his life, was the worst night of his so called 'lovers' life.

suddenly jisung got up, he was about to leave. this was a routine now. the two slept, woke up late, sat in silence and then jisung would walk out the door.

"hey ji, wait-" minho hesitated. the younger turned around and looked at him. "what?" he asked, clearly irritated already.

"why are you not speaking to me anymore jisung, have i done something wrong?" the older whined like he always did.

jisung sighed and folded his arms. "now my names jisung? thats funny seeing as it was seungmin the other night."

shit.

shit shit shit shit shit. minho had completely shut down. his whole world had stopped. what the fuck did he do this time?

he cleared his throat and was hesitant to speak at first but minho needed to know what he has said to jisung. "what did i say? ji you need to tell me and not keep walking away from the problem"

jisung sighed. "you told me you loved me minho" the older was confused why the han was so upset about that. maybe its because he knows minho doesn't mean it? "what's the problem then? why was seungmin brought into it?" he asked the younger, still confused.

"you really don't remember do you? 'i love you' thats what you said to me, or at least i thought you did."

minho was extremely confused. "can we just get to the point where seungmin is involved? i feel like you are always finding a way to drag him into things."

that was it. jisung was finally done with the constant minho defending seungmin. seungmin knew they were in love but he still always done something to make minho like him more.

"i really do love you so much, seungmin" jisung laughed slightly, the look on minho's face was priceless. why didn't he look surprised tho. he looked more worried than shocked.

"jisung i swear it must of been because i was with seungmin the other night i was saying his name so much and- i was really really fucking drunk! you need to hear me out i don't-" minho was rambling on but was soon stopped by the sound of jisung crying.

what did he do? "ji.. i swear i didn't mean it, you know how hard i'm trying right now... i'm doing it for you sung, you just need to trust me." the older spoke softly as he made his way to a crying jisung and pulled him into a hug.

his hugs. that was the only thing that could comfort jisung, out of everything there was it was minho's hugs that made the younger feel so at home.

"i love you jisung, i really really do fucking love you"

those words were the words jisung actually wanted to hear. minho wasn't drunk. he actually said jisung's name this time too.

"are you sure you don't see me as seungmin again?" the brunette joked, minho laughed and shook his head. "no jisung, it would never be seungmin if i was to tell someone i loved them."

"i love you too."

and he really did mean it.

it didn't feel the same though.