0.10

1:47am, saturday 11th august 2018.

1:47am, no sign of minho. he left with seungmin, jeongin and hyunjin hours ago. and he still never returned home.

they hadn't really spoke since tuesday night. this is the longest the two of them had held a grudge for. but jisung still cared for minho, he really missed him right now. all he wanted was for minho to come home so they can go to bed and everything would be normal.

again.

jisung was getting tired, but he wanted to stay awake so he could make sure minho made it home safe as he wasn't answering his phone.

this was going to far now. jisung didn't care minho had other friends now to go out with, he didn't care seungmin probably has a huge thing for minho.

he cared that minho wasn't home right now.

as his thoughts were taking over and jisung started to think the worst, he heard the door unlock.

he was home.

jisung sat on the bed with his arms folded and tried to look as angry as possible. "where have you been all fucking night?" the younger asked, clearly pissed.

minho shrugged his shoulders and he fell to the floor and started laughing hysterically. jisung was shocked, was he drunk? for all that jisung knew minho hadn't drunk for a while, he was finally getting sober.

"um.. minho? i asked you a question would you mind answering me please?" jisung asked again. the older begin to laugh again. "only to seungmins.. oh wait we also went and played on the swings!" minho started giggling.

jisung looked at his lover with a wide smile on his face, even though minho came home drunk he still found the older irresistible.

"hey you!" minho giggled while looking at jisung, the younger only nodded to answer as he was too busy staring at the others face.

"i love you"

jisung felt as if the whole world went quiet. a comforting quiet. he couldn't believe what he was hearing.

"hey why are you crying" minho sat up and pulled jisung into a hug. "i don't even know why i'm crying minho, i'm just really fucking happy."

the two were quiet.

"i love you too"

the two cuddled together, just like jisung wanted. he could sleep peacefully knowing he has heard the words he wanted to hear the most for years.

even though minho was drunk, you always hear the truth when someone's drunk.

"i really do love you so much seungmin"

what the fuck.