Ch 1: Pokémon - I choose you!

Kai Pov

Hi I'm Kai and I'm on my to get my first Pokémon because just yesterday my buddy Izuku Midoriya got his Pokémon a Chespin, and now it's my turn. I could hardly wait to get my own Pokémon, so I ran ahead of my on the way to Professor David Shield's lab.

Kai:Come on mom hurry up!

Mom:I'm coming.

My mom works as a nurse in a Pokémon Center. So people make fun of me for being the son of a nurse because Blissey and Audino can't do a lot of major damage, but I don't care. I want be like my favorite trainer Ryuko and raise a sudo legendary Pokémon like her. We made it to the lab and I listened to Professor David Shield.

Professor Shield:Welcome young Pokémon Trainer. Come follow me.

I followed behind the Professor.

Professor Sheild:Here at the Pokémon Lab we house 500 different types of Pokémon. Most of which have been treated so badly by their old trainers that they were abandoned. We care for the on a day to day basis, and encourage kids. Like yourself. To choose them as your first Pokémon. I work here as the owner, or the Professor as you would call me. You probably know me for making the leading technology called Pokéballs, and making of the biggest companies in the world called the Shield Co.

Mom:Kai. Have you found a Pokémon you like yet?

Kai:Not really. I'm still debating on which one.

I kneeled down and pet the baby Pokémon that ran up to me when I stepped outside. I then roamed around and watched all the Pokémon in their natural habitats, and how they act and react to different things. I finally made my way to the Sudo Legendary Pokémon, they all seemed rather strong. I then noticed a Larvitar that walked over to me and smiled a very bright smile.

Professor Shield:Peculiar.

Kai:What's peculiar?

I kneeled down and pet the Larvitar.

Professor Shield:That Larvitar has almost a mean streak to it, and it's compatibility with other trainers has been 20 percent or lower despite how much it wants to leave. To have it smile at you is almost extraordinary

It then walked away and the I noticed the scratch and bite marks on its back. I smiled.

Kai:I've decided on what Pokémon I want.

I pointed to the Larvitar.

Kai:I want that Larvitar.

Professor Shield:Well let's start the compatibility test.

The Larvitar followed without hesitation into the lab to a machine that looked like a giant computer.

Professor Shield:The Pokémon must choose you and you must choose it. Go ahead and try to talk to it.