Ch 14:Ready or Not. Here we go!

Kai Pov

Mineta gasps.

Mineta: Uh, what do you mean "fight"? Are you crazy?! These guys might be able to kill All Might, and you think we can take them?! Did you hit your head when we got warped here?! The best plan is for us to just wait for a real pro from UA to come and save us!

Tsu:Think about it. Those grunts from before have years of experience at their disposal yet got beaten by a hatchling.

Mineta: Are you even listening?!

Tsu: If that's the case, they must've known what was inside the FFP before they warped in.

Kai:Yeah.

Izuku:Let's properly pick what Pokémon we should use to find the others while winning battles.

Kai:Yeah.

I sat down my backpack and put Igneel inside.

Kai:Watch my back okay buddy.

Igneel nodded as I put my bag back on my back.

Izuku:I'll use Staravia to keep and eye out for us.

Tsu:Coagunk will be all right for now until we need to swim.

Mineta (😭):Why won't anyone listen to me?!?

Kai:I have Mantis. To dig holes if it's needed, and to answer your question Mineta. You can't go around begging for people to save you all the time. Sometimes you have to take things into your own hands. Living life a coward will get you nowhere.

We walk off leaving Mineta behind. A few minutes later after leaving Mineta we saw an explosion and sparks of electricity. We ran up the spiral to see Yaoyorozu, Jiro, Davey, and Kaminari battling all sorts of grunts. I let out Mantis.

Kai:Mantis use Bulldoze. Make the stalactites fall on their Pokémon.

Izuku:Guys withdraw your Pokémon now!

Our classmates withdrew their Pokémon as Mantis slammed his foot down causing the stalactites to fall on the grunts' Pokémon as Croagunk and Machop protected broke the ones that fell onto our classmates. The grunts withdrew their Pokémon and ran up the spiral pass our friends.

Yaoyorozu:Let's get going. I'm sure the others could use our help.

Kai:Yeah and I'm sorry for the near death experience.

Jiro:It's fine. Just don't let it happen again.

We ran up the spiral cliff and saw Mr.Aizawa and his Slaking battling a ton of Pokémon.

Yaoyorozu:I think we should wait here until he needs our help.

Just then the second figure pointed at Slaking and the odd Machamp punched Slaking in the jaw instantly knocking it out. Mr.Aizawa withdrew his Slaking and sent out his Oranguru.

Mr.Aizawa:Oranguru use Psychic!

A wave of Psychic energy hit the odd Machamp and did no damage.

Mr.Aizawa:What?!

All of us:No way!

Mr.Aizawa withdrew his Oranguru then sent out his Snorlax.

???2:Machnomu use Mach Punch.

The Pokémon known as Machnomu punched Snorlax into the air with a uppercut then slammed it down towards Mr.Aizawa.

Kai:Help him Javelin!

I threw out Javelin and when he came out of the ball he grabbed Mr.Aizawa by the scruff of his shirt pulling him backwards away from Snorlax.

???2:What?!