Ch 15:A Prehistoric Surprise

Kai Pov

Mr.Aizawa and I made our way to science department.

Aizawa:Why do you need me to identify a fossil?

Kai:Truth be told I don't want anyone asking me for the Pokémon if it's one no one has seen yet because I want to study how it battles for myself.

Aizawa:So if it turns out to be a Pokémon that's already in the Pokédex I can get back to class?

Kai:Yeah.

I went to open the door and it blew up in my face. I opened my eyes to see a girl on top of me.

 I opened my eyes to see a girl on top of me

(Ignore Izuku in the picture.)

???:Oh hey there!

Kai:Hi... can you please get off of me?

She stood up as I dusted myself off.

Powerloader:Damn it Hatsume! You need to get that Voltorb under control. You can't just keep letting him explode Willy nilly! Oh! Aizawa fancy seeing you here.

Aizawa:Yeah well...I have a student here who thinks he found a unknown fossil, so we're here to get it analyzed and possibly brought back to life.

Powerloader:Really? Well let's see the thing.

I took off my bag and showed the fossil.

Powerloader:Yeah it's a odd one...

Aizawa:Yeah...

Hatsume:Ooh! I can't wait to study it!!

Kai:Girl I'm not letting you anywhere near this thing.

Powerloader:Yeah. Plus Hatsume if it is a new Pokémon the law is that the owner gets to decide who gets to study it.

We entered the lab.

Powerloader:Place the fossil on that machine. We'll have our results in a couple of minutes.

I put the fossil down into the machine decided to wait by playing with Igneel. A few minutes later the results came in.

Powerloader:Dear god...