Ch 16:Preporations and Team building

Kai Pov

Class just finished and as everyone was about to leave there was a bunch of people were outside the door.

Ochaco: Wh...What's going on?

Davey:What business do you have with Class A?

Mineta: We can't get out! What'd you come here for, anyway?

I quickly withdrew Chara to her ball so no one could see her.

Katsuki: Scouting out the enemy, small fry. We're the ones who made it out of the Team Leagues' attack. They probably wanna check us out for the sports festival. There's no point in doing stuff like that. Out of my way, extras!

Iida: Stop calling people "extras" just because you don't know them!

A boy with almost a violet hair color moved through the crowd.

???:I came to see what the famous Class A was like, but you seem pretty arrogant

???:I came to see what the famous Class A was like, but you seem pretty arrogant. Are all the students in the Trainer course like this? Seeing something like this makes me disillusioned. There are quite a few people who enrolled in general studies or other courses because they didn't make it into the hero course. Did you know that? The school has left those of us a chance. Depending on the results of the sports festival, they'll consider our transfer into the Trainer course. And it seems they may also transfer people out. Scouting out the enemy? I, at least, came to say that even if you're in the Trainer course, if you get too carried away, I'll sweep your feet out from under you. I came with a declaration of war.

Kai (😠), Sakura, and Davey: This person's bold, too!

The two stood there quietly until someone spoke up.

???2: Hey, hey! I'm from Class B next door! I heard you fought against Team League, so I came to hear 'bout it! Don't get so full of yourself!

Kai:Great...

???: If you bark too much, it'll be embarrassing for you durin' the real fight! You ignorin' me, bastard?

I walked to the door and kicked Katsuki to the ground.

Kai:Great job idiot! Now the entire school hates us because of your dumb ass.

Katsuki was about to say something when I rose my voice.

Kai:Do you hear that? It's everyone saying:Look! You're better then us. You're stronger us. Congratulations...No one gives a fuck!!! We're out here grinding it. Trying to live a decent life without a target on our backs. We don't have time for your Bouffalant shit! I should've had Javelin and Jet Stream fold your ass!

He remained quiet as I turned to the other classes of UA.

Kai:Look. I'm sorry for his actions. Katsuki here has always been a prick to everyone he's laid eyes on.

Katsuki:I have no-

As he tries to get up and punch me when Eclipse came out of her ball and stared down Katsuki.