Ch 21:Shoto vs Bakugo

Kai Pov

Izuku lost that battle, however he and Shoto walked back to the locker room almost like they were friends. I wanted to say something to Shoto, but didn't know what. As I thought about what I was about to say Shoto walked over to me.

Shoto:Kai... Can we maybe...start over not just as friends, but as half brothers?

I gave a small smile and hugged Shoto like a brother.

Kai:Sure thing.

He awkwardly hugs me back.

President Mic:Will Shoto Todoroki and Katsuki Bakugo report to the stadium?

We separated and I nudged his shoulder with my fist.

Kai:Win this thing dude. Show Bakubrat what Fire and Ice types can do strategically.

Shoto gave a light smile and then left.

Mom: Do you wanna come back and help me with the EPCA?

Kai:No I want to watch this match.

Mom: All right.

I went up to the stands and used my Pokédex to transfer Jet Stream to me as I watched my half brother battle a power hungry brat.

Certainly, here's a Pokémon Battle inspired by the Sports Festival Arc in My Hero Academia using Todoroki and Bakugo's teams:

President Mic: Ladies and gentlemen, trainers and Pokémon enthusiasts, welcome to the ultimate Pokémon Battle of the Sports Festival! In one corner, we have Todoroki, with his powerful team consisting of an Alolan Vulpix, Kanto Vulpix, Lapras, Darumaka, and Galarian Darumaka. And in the other corner, we have Bakugo, ready to ignite the battle with his Quilava, Mankey, Pinsir, Heracross, Pancham, and Houndour!

Todoroki: Let's do this, (Alolan) Vulpix! Start us off with a Blizzard to create an icy battlefield!

Bakugo:Quilava, use Flamethrower to melt that ice and strike back!

*The battlefield is now a mix of ice and water due to the Blizzard and Flamethrower.*

Todoroki:Vulpix, use Dazzling Gleam to blind Quilava and create some distance!

Bakugo:Mankey, Counter that Dazzling Gleam with Close Combat and get up close!

*The clash of Close Combat and Dazzling Gleam creates an intense explosion.*

Todoroki:Lapras, it's your turn! Hit Mankey with a Thunderbolt!

Bakugo: Pinsir, protect Mankey with X-Scissor and then retaliate with Earthquake!

The arena shakes as the Earthquake hits, but Pinsir and Mankey hold their ground.

Todoroki:(Galarian) Darumaka, use Icicle Crash on Pinsir while it's distracted!

Bakugo: Pancham, intercept that Icicle Crash with Sky Uppercut!

*Pancham leaps into the air and delivers a powerful blow, nullifying the Icicle Crash.*

Todoroki: Darumaka, let's finish this! Use Flare Blitz on Pancham!

Bakugo:Houndour, intercept with Dark Pulse and counter with Fire Fang!

*The Dark Pulse and Fire Fang collide, creating a smoky explosion.*

President Mic: What an intense battle we're witnessing! Both trainers are giving it their all, showcasing incredible strategy and teamwork.

Todoroki:Lapras, unleash your Hydro Pump on Houndour!

Bakugo: Aaron, use Iron Head to deflect the Hydro Pump and then follow up with Rock Slide!

*The Iron Head manages to deflect the Hydro Pump, but the Rock Slide hits Lapras hard.*

Bakugo:Quilava, now's your chance! Blaze it up and use Eruption!

Todoroki: (Alolan) Vulpix, protect us with Aurora Veil to reduce the damage!

The combination of Aurora Veil and Eruption creates a dazzling display of light and heat.

President Mic: It's a spectacular showcase of Pokémon battling prowess! Both Todoroki and Bakugo are proving their skills and determination in this intense match!

The battle continues with both trainers exchanging powerful moves, using strategy and tactics to outmaneuver each other's Pokémon. The crowd and I cheer on, caught up in the excitement of the fierce competition. In the end, the battle is a draw, leaving both Todoroki and Bakugo with a newfound respect for each other's strength and determination much to Bakugo's dismay. That battle was tricky to keep up with with both of them going the battle royale approach.

President Mic:What an incredible battle! Both trainers have shown exceptional skill and sportsmanship. This is truly a moment to remember in the world of Pokémon battles!

I ran back to arena entry way and hugged my half brother.

Kai:That was awesome Shoto! One of the greatest battles since Ash won the Pokémon League World championship.

Shoto:I don't believe it was all that good, but... Thanks regardless.

The sports festival ended with a ceremony and we all went home for the day.