Ch 20:The cold shoulder and heated argument

Kai Pov

I wanted to see if Izuku would win or not, but my mom needs me at the EPCA. I made it to her office where I heard her talking to someone.

Mom:How many fucking times did I tell you never to come around me or my son?

Fiery gruff male voice:You mean our son.

Mom:No! You lost your place in my household after you broke Rei! Not to forget to mention you neglected your kids!

Fiery gruff male voice:I met him today.

Mom:And...?

Fiery gruff male voice:He said you don't have the best of opinions of me.

I didn't say that to anyone, but Endeavor. Who the hell is she talking to? I looked through a half open window, and what I saw made my jaw drop. She was talking to Endeavor.

Mom:Even if he's your son by blood, he's not by law!

I didn't want to hear anymore. I ran back to the stadium. I went back to the locker room trying to catch my breath.

Tsu: Kaiken, what's wrong?

Kirashima:Yeah man you look like you've seen a ghost...

Izuku, Sakura, and Davey ran over to me worried.

Izuku:Calm down Kai breath.

Mina:Is he having a attack or something?

Davey:Wait until he's calm to ask questions.

After a few minutes I caught my breath but I was still in disbelief.

Davey: Okay, Kai tell us what happened.

Kai: I'm related to Endeavor...

Izuku:Wait really...? That's awesome!

Kai:No the fuck it's not Izuku!

My words seemed to shock everyone in the locker room.

Kirashima:Why not? He's part of the Elite Four.

Shoto:...

Kai: You wanna know why? He mentally broke his wife, neglected his kids, and probably gave Shoto here that fancy burn on his face.

This information made everyone go pale.

Shoto:Is it true...?

Kai:Huh?

Shoto:Are you related to me and my family?

Kai: I don't know! I just found out today.

President Mic:Will Shoto Todoroki and Izuku Midoriya report to the stadium?

Shoto walked out as he did my mom came in.

Mom:Kai... I...

Kai:When were you going to tell me...?

Mom: What do you m-

Kai:Cut the Bouffalant Shit mom! I'm sure all my Pokémon told you that I ran away from the EPCA. I heard you talking to that scum bag Endeavor.

My mom looks down shamefully.

Kai:When were you going to tell me?

Mom:I was hoping when you were eighteen, but it looks like it can't be helped now...

Kai: Out of all the guys. Why him?

Mom:He wasn't always like that Kai. He use to be a great guy back in my highschool days, hell Shoto's mom said she would share him at one point, but...After having Shoto he pushed it too far that caused me to raise you the way I did... I did it to protect you from him...and yourself...

She looks back up at me with tears in her eyes.

Mom: I'm so sorry Kai.

I wanted to stay mad at her, but after listening her words felt like they had some weight to them. I slowly hugged my mom.

Kai: I'm sorry for yelling and swearing...

She slowly separated from me then turned to Izuku.

Mom: Izuku... please help Shoto... I knew his mother, and I promised her that I would treat her kids like my own if it came to it. Since Kai can't do it now, I have to ask you... Please...

Izuku nodded then left for the stadium.

(Ignore the quirks in the video)