Ch 2:You teach me and I'll teach you

Kai Pov

Weeks went by after the event at the lab and rumors started to spread about me and Jet Stream. Now people stopped calling me Little Joy at school and started to refer me by my new title: Kai the Unbroken. I don't know why they refer to me as such, but as long as they didn't call me Little Joy again I didn't care. I was sitting in class listening to the teacher with Jet Stream in my lap playing on my phone.

Teacher:Kiken where would you like to go for high school and your Pokémon journey?

Kai:UA High! I'm going with Izuku.

Everyone agrees with my decision especially since I'm "Kai the Unbroken". Everyone but Bakugo that is.

Bakugo:You and Deku's Pokémon are weak! They don't need weaklings like you two. You damn nerd!

Jet Stream looked up at Bakugo and chucked my phone at his head. I flinched at what Jet Stream did, but I couldn't argue with him about it. School soon let out and Izuku and I were on our way home when we decided to take a shortcut home when a hoard of Muks surrounded us. I turn to Jet Stream as Izuku sent out his Chespin. The Muks shot Gunk Shots at our Pokémon and us.

Kai:Jet Stream use Tackle!

Izuku:Chespin use Vine Whip!

Jet Stream tackled one of the Muks but got stuck to it. Chespin on the other hand or shall I say on the other branch was handling the Muks decently well despite using a grass move. This is until he hit the same Muk Jet Stream was stuck to.

Izuku:Chespin find a way to get yourself free!

Kai:Jet Stream use that absurd strength of yours to throw it off of you!

Jet Stream was able to lift the Muk with Chespin but couldn't get himself loose. More Muks started to appear all around us.

Izuku:This looks like the end.

Kai:Yeah... it was nice knowing you buddy.

???:Machcamp Mach Punch on the Muk.

???2:Dragonite get them out of there.

A Dragonite swooped in and picked me and Izuku up and carried us out of the underpass as a Machamp took out all the Muks. As the Dragonite put us on the ground a woman walked up to us.

 As the Dragonite put us on the ground a woman walked up to us

???2:You kids all right?

Kai:More then okay now. Thanks to you Ryuko!

Ryuko:You know who I am?

Kai:Of course I do. I'm your biggest fan!

While I talked with Ryuko, All Might came out with both Jet Stream and Izuku's Chespin. Machamp walked out behind All Might. Jet Stream jumped out of All Might's arms and into mine. Izuku started to fan boy when All Might gave him his Chespin back. All Might even stated that he'd be willing to train Izuku and his Chespin.

Ryuko:It was all in a days work. Let's get going All Might.

All Might:Of course.

Dark:Ryuko. Before you go. I have something to ask.

Ryuko:Ask away.

Kai:Could you help me train my Larvitar? He knows Outrage and he won't stop attacking until I force him to stop, and you're the only person I know who can help me get him under control.

Ryuko:All right. I'll help you.

All Might:I have a better plan. How about Ryuko and I train both of you? You both have the potential to become great trainers. If that's okay with Ryuko of course.

Ryuko:It's fine. I'd be happy to train Kai and his Larvitar.

All Might:All right meet us at The Takoba Municipal Beach Park. For now we must go.

They both leave as Izuku and I headed home. Ready to get our first day of training done by our new teachers.

 Ready to get our first day of training done by our new teachers