Ch 7:Entrence Exam

Kai Pov

The next day Izuku and I went to UA in Aw at the sure scale of the school.

Izuku:It's huge.

Kai:Yeah... it kind reminds me of the school in that region that just opened up.

Izuku:You mean in Paldea?

Kai:Yeah.

Izuku:Now that you point it out. Yeah you're right.

We entered the school grounds and saw Katsuki. I rolled my eyes as Jet Stream snarled at Katsuki.

Katsuki:So you did sign up for UA huh? You two shouldn't be here your Pokémon are weak.

Kai:Oh my Arceus! Will you shut up?

Katsuki (😡):What?

Izuku:Yeah! All you say to people is that their Pokémon are weak regardless of seeing them in action or not.

Katsuki was about to go about how his Pokémon were better then ours but a voice went through the speakers throughout the school.

???:Last call for the UA entrance exams! I repeat last call.

We all ran to the building hardly able to wait for what's inside. We were in some sort of briefing room filled with people. Just then a plethora of Alakazam appeared and everything temporarily went black. I woke up in a dead forest of sorts.

???:Yo what's up the next generation of Pokémon Trainers? My name is Present Mic. We split everyone up into multiple different groups in different areas. Now for this exam you'll have to beat different types of Pokémon before the big surprise appears the point system is as follows:First stage Pokémon are two points, second stage Pokémon are six points, third stage Pokémon count for 10 points, nonevolutionary Pokémon count for five points, mega Pokémon count as 20 points, and lastly you can get half the total points if you help someone in the battle. Good luck and let the battles begin!

As soon as I got the point system I instantly started to strategize as I let out Tesla.

Kai:' So fighting first, second, and nonevolutionay Pokémon on my own would be best way to rack up points. '

So I went after a single Pidgey.

Kai:Tesla Thunder Shock!

Tesla started to wave his arms while electricity started to send electricity through the air at the Pidgey. The Pidgey fainted after the one attack, but as it fainted it turned into a purple sludge. I kneeled down next to to inspect it closely and noticed that it was a Ditto.

Kai:A Ditto? I guess that all these other Pokémon are Ditto as well. But I shouldn't underestimate these guys.

I got up and gestured Tesla to follow me.

Kai:Come on Tesla.

Tesla follows closely behind me as we looked for our next battle. Nearby I saw a Shelgon, Grovyle, and a Delibird. I let Javelin out of his ball and had Jet Stream off my shoulder

Kai:Jet Stream use Outrage on Shelgon! Javelin use Peck hit and run tactics on Grovyle! Tesla light that Delibird up with Thunder Shock!

Jet Stream ran at Shelgon eyes glowing blood red. Javelin successfully beat Grovyle with his hit and run tactics despite how long it took to beat it. Tesla effortlessly beat the Delibird filling it with thousands of bolts of electricity.

Kai:Great job guys!

But Jet Stream wasn't finished with the Shelgon and was running into a wall confused and hurt.