Ch 23:Kaskade Region here we come!

Kai Pov

I flipped a coin to see where I was going heads with Red and tails with Cleary. It landed on tails.

Kai:Looks like I'm going to Kaskade then...

I didn't know what Kaskade was like, so this will be totally new to me. I turned in my paper with a check mark next to Cleary then headed out the door. I got on my phone and started to look up what Pokémon I had were in the Kaskadean Pokédex. Sadly the only Pokémon I had that I could take with me was Oreo, my Eevee. I decided to tell all my Pokémon now that I'm going to Kaskade, but can only bring Oreo. I headed down to the corral.

Kai:Hey guys. I have good news, and bad news... The good news is that I'm going to intern with someone outside the region.

They all gave a happy cry of their names thinking that the would get to see the world.

Kai:Bad news is... If I want to catch Pokémon there, which I do, I can only bring only one Pokémon with me that is in their Pokédex.

They all got quiet.

Kai:And that one Pokémon is Oreo.

They all look at me in shock.

Kai: I'm sorry guys. I can maybe see if my mom or Recovery Girl can train you guys while I'm gone, maybe even bring back a souvenir for you guys.

They all look at me then nodded. I left all the Pokémon I just pulled out there, even Jet Stream, for Oreo. She seemed really nervous and almost sad that she won't be able to see her friends while training in Kaskade Region. After we made it home Oreo and I started to get packing. I brought mostly extra clothes, but I also brought: my Pokédex, extra Pokéballs, antidotes for both me and Oreo, and noise cancelling headphones because Arceus knows I'll need them. The next day I went to school, grabbed my trainer uniform, then headed to the airport.

Mom:Be careful out there Kai.

Kai: I will mom. You know how I am for the most part.

Mom: I'm serious Kai. Listen to your mentor, make sure that you check Oreo for Joltiks before going on and off the plane, don't bring home injured Pokémon, and last and most importantly... have fun.

Kai: I will. Thanks mom.

She hugged me before I ran to catch my flight.

(Look I have zero idea what it's like to get on and off a plane, I have somewhat of a general idea of what the inside of the airport is like, but nothing else so to make up for that here's a Pokémon AMV I found. Think about it as the song that Kai listened to on the plane.)