Ch 6:Challenge

*Last Time on My Pocket Monster Academia*

Our two Heroes caught some new Pokémon for the entrance exam after finishing that up they flew a abused Elekid to the Pokémon Center that Kai's mother worked at. Now Kai is batting for the Elekid's life against the trainer that left it to die.

Kai Pov

That kid and I took our places on the arena, as Ryuko and the others stood by the edge of the arena spectating.

Ryuko:Each trainer will use one Pokémon each. The match will end when the other's Pokémon is unable to battle.

???:Yeah we get it! Let's do this Pikipek!

The boy sent out a Pokéball that let out a Pikipek and as the little woodpecker Pokémon came out it seemed extremely pissed to see Elekid.

Kai:Let's win this thing Elekid!

Elekid ran onto the field almost scared.

???:Beat it down with Peck and Rock Smash!

Pikipek dove down at Elekid beak first.

Kai:Dodge and use Ice Punch!

Elekid rolled out of Pikipek's way as it hit the ground it got its beak stuck. Elekid then punched Pikipek with a almost subzero aura around his fist. Pikipek was knocked backwards from the impact of the punch. The Pikipek shook its head possibly to shake off the pain. It proceeded to dive bomb at Elekid beak first, but Elekid just kept dodging like he was in a Dark Souls game.

???:Dodging like a coward again? Now you see why I abandoned you!

Kai:You want your Pokémon to brute force everything is that it?

???:What?

Kai:You really want your Pokémon to brute force their way through attacks. Well that's a good way to get them killed. Yes playing risky can grant you a great reward, but it hurts your relationship with your Pokémon the most.

???:I do what I want with my Pokémon!

Kai:You're just like any other trainer with a bad relationship with your Partner Pokémon. You don't give a damn about your relationship with your Pokémon.

When Pikipek started to look exhausted I decided to strike.

Kai:Elekid now! Focus your Thunder Shock into your fist while using Ice Punch!

Elekid does so and knocks out the opposing Pikipek. The boy drops to his knees in disbelief.

???: I lost to a weakling...

Kai:Haha! Great job Tesla!

Elekid looked at me and tilted his head. I walked up to him and kneeled down to his level.

Kai:He's not your trainer anymore so I gave you a nickname. So I decided on the name Tesla.

Tesla smiled and hugged me.

All Might:You're coming with me crook. Great job battling young Kiken.

I smiled as my Pokémon introduced themselves to Tesla. Ryuko walked over to me.

Ryuko:Great job. But you're training isn't over you still have the Entrance exam to get into UA High.

All Might:She's right. We can't really pull any strings for you guys, but we can wish you two luck.

Izuku:Right. Thank you for your help.

Kai:Yeah. Thanks.

 Thanks