1.

(Sorry for my mistakes)

Jisung Pov:
Today I'm gonna spend my whole day in my new school. I'm not really a shy person but i'm anxious now.

I'm still in my bed, and i'm thinking of my life. I always do this. I hate overthinking. My mother is always on business trips, and stuff like that. I don't really talk with my father. He doesn't live with us but it's the best for me and my mother.

I'm in good relationship with my mother. She said it's okay to be gay and that i'm still his son and love is love. She's supporting me and i'm thankful for that.

I decided to get ready, so i went to the bathroom, washed my teeth and face, and went to the kitchen.
I don't really eat anything in the morning but i was hungry so i decided to eat cereal. I checked my notifications on my phone. My mother and my best friend Felix texted me. I'm gonna meet Felix my school, so i'm super excited about that.

Lixie
Do you want to meet before school? I guess you are a bit nervous.

Jisung
It would be great!!! I'm a little nervous but you are going to be there for me so i'm excited.

Lixie
Okay bestie. Let's meet at the starbucks. We can buy coffee.

Jisung
Okay, see you there. Byeee

Seen
———————————————————

Mother
I hope you will have a good day today Jisungie.
Two weeks and i'm home. I love you. Stay safe

Jisung
Okay Mother, I love you. I miss you

Mother
I know Jisung but you don't need to wait too much. I need to go because i have work to do. Bye

Jisung
Alright. Bye mother

A/N

Yeah, i know it's a short chapter, i'm sorry!!!!
I hope you enjoyed.
Stay safe. Byee♡♡