2.

Jisung Pov:

Felix and me are going to the Starbucks now.

Jisungs outfit:

(Something like this but without the hat, and with a backpack

(Something like this but without the hat, and with a backpack. Use your imagination :D)

Felixs outfit:

"There's so many people here, i hate crowd" I looked around the store

"There's so many people here, i hate crowd" I looked around the store. Felix was right. I hate crowd too.

"Good Morning, what can I get you?" Asked a young girl.

"I'd like to have two iced coffee please" I decided to pay today because i'm such a good bestfriend😌

We got our drinks, we decided to go to school now but I bumped into something hard. I opened my eyes and saw a chest infront of me. Shit. I looked up at the person who I bumped into, and i gasped.

The boy was so attractive.

We made eye contact for like a minute but then he decided to open his mouth.

"Watch out where you going brat"
I looked so confused because this boy was so beautiful but his personality was awful.

"Excuse me?"

"Ohh are you deaf too not just blink?"

"I'm not deaf and not blind. You were in my way idiot so if you excuse me, i'm going."

"HEY DON'T DA-"

"I'm sorry because of him. He is a troublemaker. Minho, let's buy our coffees now, don't make scene!!"

Probably this was "Minhos" friend. He is not rude like hist friend. He's pretty attractive too but not my type.

I looked at Felix who was just looking at that boy with amaze. This boy is in love.

Felix Pov:
Now hold up. This man here is a DREAM and I mean it.

I looked at Jisung then at the blonde haired boy infront of me.  He was already looking at me. We made eye contact but then i got embarrassed so i looked away.

Hyunjin Pov:
I think i found my future husband. He looks like an angel. How can someone be this pretty.

I looked at him, we made eye contact but he got shy and looked away. I noticed that he was blushing. So cute.

Jisung Pov:
"Felix, let's go"
I grabbed Felixs hand and we got out of the store.

"This was fucking embarrassing Jisung. But did you see the boy with blonde hair?? OH MY GOD. He was so handsome!!!!!!"

"Yeah, i saw him. And his fucking friend too. I don't know him or anything but this was just enough for me to hate him"

A/N
448 words.
I can't write longer chapter. Sorry. But i will try next time.
I hope you enjoyed. Stay safe♡