8.

(Jisung looks so pretty in this photo😭❤)

Jisung's Pov:

I was just laying on Felix's bed with him relaxing because we are so exhausted. We didn't even do anything today. Maybe i will sleep here with Felix. But maybe not because i will see Minho's ugly face if i turn around in Felix's bed.

I was just scrolling trough instagram when i noticed a photo someone uploaded. She/he was wearing a really cute skirt. It's a secret between me and Felix but we like cross dressing. Another secret is that we have skirts here with us now. In our bags...

I like them, i feel pretty in them. Everyone was judging me so i haven't wore it since a long time.

Someone knocked on our door, it was our teacher.

"Kids, it's time for the bonfire. We will eat food so come on"

"Ahh i'm so tired, i don't want to goooo" said Felix

"I know, i know but we have to, come on."

I stood up from the bed and looked and Minho who was sleeping in his bed. His stupid face that looks so handsome...

Oh Han Jisung..idiot

"Let's get going guys" said Minho's friend.

"Hey,what is your name again..?" I asked him

"Oh yeah, sorry. I'm Hyunjin. Hwang Hyunjin"

I nodded.

Hyunjin's Pov:

I looked at the pretty guy, Felix and saw that he's already looking at me.

"You are Felix, right?"

He blushed than answered

"Yea-yeah, i'm Felix"

"Do you want to sit with me at the bonfire? I actually want to talk with you" i smirked at him

"Oh, yeah,yeah sure, let's get going"

Jisung's Pov:

Really? Felix just left me here with this dumb Minho. My life is hell...

I walked over to his bed and shaked him.

"Heey dumb face, get the fuck up!!"

"Jesus, can't you just say it in a normal way? Your voice is annoying. Leave me alone." He glared at me and turned around in his bed.

"Sure, but if the teacher will come here screaming at you because you are not there with us, don't blame me." I walked out with anger inside of me

I saw Hyunjin and Felix sitting next to eachother on the bench. Next to Hyunjin there were two other guys, probably his friends. Hyunjin and Felix is talking. They looked cute. Felix is smiling and Hyunjin is looking at him like he is the most important thing in this whole world. I don't blame him, Felix really looks like an angel.

I sat on one of the bench. Another guy is sitting on it too but he's on the edge of it. He was just sitting there alone so i scooted closer to him.

"Hey, i'm Jisung, what is your name?" I said smiling at him

"Hello, I'm Seungmin."

He looks to cute, like a puppy.

"Are you here alone? I saw you sitting here so i thought i could talk with you a little"

"Actually yes, i'm alone now. I don't really have friends. Nobody ever really liked me."

Poor him. But he looks so cute, how can he be alone when he looks like this.

"I'm so sorry. You look cute so i don't understand. Do you want to be my friend?"

"REALLY???"

"Of course. I have my best friend here too. There" i pointed at Lix

"Wow, he is really pretty. But wait, he is talking to Hwang Hyunjin? He is really popular in school with his friends"

"Oh yeah, we actually in one room with him. His friend too but he's an asshole"

"Oh really? So am i the asshole now?"

That voice. He decided to wake up? Wow.

I looked over at Minho, who crossed his arms over his chest, glaring at me.

"Yeah actually, you are the asshole here Minho"

He scoffed and sat on the bench where me and Seungmin are sitting too.

"Wait, you know him too?" Seungmin whispered to me

"Yeah, he's the asshole i'm talking about. He really gets on my nerves."

"I'm so sad because of you, in one room with two pupular boys. Good luck buddy"

I laughed a little

"Yeah, i will need it..."

A/N
Yayyy, new chapter. Hope you like it