45.

(PLEASE READ THE AUTHOR'S NOTE!)

Jisung's Pov:
He was now in the shower with me but i couldn't see his face.

It is so awkward because we don't even talk.

Why am i expecting us to speak when we are showering TOGETHER?!

"Do you want me to wash your body?" I heard he finally speak.

Well it won't be that bad, right?

"Uhm, sure" i said still not turning around to be face with him

He grabbed the bath sponge. He poured shower gel onto the sponge and he started to wash the back of my neck.

I found it so relaxing. NOT IN THAT WAY, ok?

He washed my back, my arms.

Then he started to wash my hips and waist which made me blush.

Shit, why is he washing there...

"I need you to turn around so i can wash your whole body" he said close my ear.

I can feel his warm breath

"Uhm, can you close your eyes first?" I asked in hope

I STILL NOT READY TO SEE HIM NAKED AND HIM TO SEE ME LIKE THIS

"Okay" he said

I took a big breath then i turned around.

Oh my fucking god.

Help me.

Minho was standing there, water dripping from his hair and body. Abs, and muscle arms. Looking like a greek God.

I decided to not look down to his private area because i don't want him to get uncomfortable even though his eyes are closed.

"Okay, you can open now"

My hands were covering my private area because i was still embarassed..

He openned his eyes. The eyes where you can see the universe in it. The eyes which are so mezmerising.

He looked down at my hands and he laughed a little.

"You don't have to be shy around me Jisung" he smirked at me

Wow, he's saying this like it's so fucking easy. He's smirking like an idiot and he wants me to be not shy.

"Like it's so easy" i said rolling my eyes

"Don't worry Jisung. We are both man, it's okay"

Yeah, we are both men but we fucking confessed to each other!!!!!

"Now let's hurry up cutie. We need to sleep too. You know we will go home tomorrow"

I nodded at him

He started to wash my stomach. He went lower until he was faced with my dick.

Shit, Minho on his knees is my weakness..

He gently put on of his hand on my thigh which caused me to make a strange sound. WHY IS HE HOLDING MY SENSITIVE AREA?!

"Mhhmm"

He looked at me with a shocked face. Well i'm shocked too bitch.

"FUCK, I'M SORRY, IT'S JUST THAT I'M SENSITIVE THERE. I'M DONE WITH SHOWERING" i quickly openned the door of the shower, i grabbed my towel and got out if the bathroom still soaking in water

A/N

Hello guys. I know that you needed to wait for so long and this chapter is not even long. I'm sorry really, i got no motivation and i had exams (which turned out really well btw) so i had no time.

It's finally summer break so i'm happy about it. I won't promise but i will try to update more often cause i love you guys🥰

Also, you thought that i will write a smut, right? Well no haha

You still need to wait because i don't feel ready for that and i struggled with writing this chapter too which didn't contained anything sexual so yeah. I hope you understand.

Another infirmation is that i uploaded a mood board in the zero's chapter so you can check it if you want.

I love you guys, see you next time🤍