6.

Minho's Pov:

We got out of my car with our suitcases and we started to walk to the bus. As we were walking, I noticed that chipmunk and his friend.

I really thought that he won't come. At least i couldn't have to see him.

"Wow, look class who decided to finally arrive" said the teacher. I just rolled my eyes.

The teacher started talking, so i looked at Jisung. He is wearing simple clothes. It's kinda cute..

Wait what. Minho you idiot. You hate him, what are you talking about?!!!!!

I didn't even realise that i was staring for a long time now at Jisung. We made eye contact for one minute but then he looked away.

Why is his face so red?
Don't tell me....
Is he...
BLUSHING?!!!

Jisung's Pov:

I was looking at the distance when I felt eyes on me. I looked around and noticed that that Minho is staring at me. Like really staring!!!!!

I looked him in the eye, we stared at each other but then i looked away.

I felt my cheeks starting to heat up.

DON'T TELL ME THAT I'M BLUSHING WHEN I HATE HIS STUPID PERFECT HANDSOME FACED MAN

omg. Han Jisung...Did I really just thought about this?

Minho's Pov:

I see....
Han Jisung, the nerd kid just blushed because i stared at him. Does he really hate me?

I started to smirk while looking at him. That kid.

Hyunjins's Pov:

What the fuck is wrong with him.
Minho is crazy. Why is he smirking at Jisung like that.

Poor boy...

I looked at Felix and smiled at him. He smiled at me too. Such a pretty name with such a pretty face. An angel.

Felix's Pov:

HE SMILED AT ME. I'M GOING TO DIE!!!!!!!!

A/N
Yaaayy!!!! Update.
Hope you like liked it.