44.

Jisung's Pov:

Me and Minho were finally in the house.

I was confused about the whole thing beetwen me and Minho. We kissed, we confessed, but still it felt like these didn't happen.

I started to grabb my pajamas to head to the bathroom.

"I will take a shower" i said not even looking at Minho

"Okay, i will come too"

I nodded but then i realised what did he say

"Wait, what??" I asked now turning around to be faced with him.

He was standing there with a sweatpants and t-shirt in his hands.

"I mean...Hyunjin and Felix wants to shower too so we can't use that much water..."

This is his reason..?

"But of course if you're not comfortable with it, you can shower alone"

I was shocked.

Am i ready to shower with him? TO SEE HIS NAKED BODY?

"Well, i don't mind. And you're right, we can't use too much water..." i said now looking at my hands.

This is embarrassing

"Then let's go" he said

I nodded and went into the bathroom.

Shit, what am i doing.

I put my pajamas down, and Minho did the same.

"I will turn away, don't worry. Just get out of your dress and go into the shower"

My breath quickened at the thought of him watching me getting out of my dress.

Oh Jisung, your fucking horny thoughts..

Minho turney away so he wouldn't see me getting out of the dress.

I slowly pulled the zipper down which was pretty hard by myself but i still managed to do it.

The dress fell on the floor, and i stepped out of the dress.

I was now fucking naked infront if Minho.

Even though he wasn't looking, i felt his eyes on my body.

Suddenly i felt very hot.

I pushed my thoughts away and quickly stepped into the shower.

The door of the shower was made if glass but you could still see the shape of everyones body.

"I'm in the shower Minho, you can turn now around" i said while i turned on the water.

"Okay" i heard Minho say

I stood under the water which was so warm. It felt so peaceful at that moment.

Yeah, for 2 minutes it felt peaceful. Until Minho decided to join me in the shower which caused me to have a panic.

Minho's Pov:

"I will turn away, don't worry. Just get out of your dress and go into the shower" i said to Jisung so he could feel more comfortable.

I turned away so i couldn't see him.

I heard that he pulled the zipper of the dress down.

Shit.

Then i heard the dress fell in the floor.

He's probably naked now. Fucking hell.

I heard walking so he probably was in the shower now.

"I'm in the shower Minho, you can turn now around" i heard him say

I turned around and i saw something that made me so fucking crazy, i could go over to Jisung and kiss the shit out of him.

The door of the shower was made of glass but it was still hard to see clearly.

But i saw Jisung's body shape. He was now showering, his head tilted back.

Fucking hell Jisung.

A/N

Uhm, well welcome guys👀

Finally some Minsung.

See you next time🤍