30.

(Already the 30th chapter? Wow)

Minho's Pov:

Fucking hell. Why do i need to be near to Jisung everytime?!

We are roommates, we need go though the forest together. Why?!

Sigh

It was now dark. We did nothing after breakfast. We could do whatever we wanted so i just laid in bed and chatted with my friends.

Everyone were now out of their houses, we were waiting for the teacher to go to the forest.

We finally started seeing her

"Okay classes, we can go now. I hope everyone is here. It will take 5 minutes to get there so let's go.

"Okay, let's go guys" said Chan

We were at the back, San and Wooyoung too. I haven't talked with Wooyoung after the argument but i saw San and Jisung talking a few hours ago.

They were hugging, it was weird. Not that i care..

"Okay, we're here" said the teacher

It was dark, but everyone use flashlights that was on their phone. The forest looked big. It was actually a bit scary but i will handle it.

"Okay, i will call up the pairs, and your task is just to go through the forest. My husband is here, he will wait for the pairs in the finish"

The first two pairs went into the forest and after 1 minute i started to hear screams.

Horrific screams. Jesus

I looked over at Jisung who was clinging on Felix. I guess he's scared. What a child.

Jisung's Pov:
Shit. Do i need to go in there? Really? Will i survive? Because i fucking heard the screams and i think it was not because of excitement.

After 20 minutes, i was still waiting with my friends and Minho. He looked calm, i guess he's not afraid.

"Lee Minho, Han Jisung it's your turn" said the teacher with a smile

Noo!!!! I don't want this

I looked scared at Lix, who was giving  me a hug

"Everything is going to be okay bestie, you can do this" he said

I nodded

I looked over at Minho who was already walking in the forest.

Dude, he really won't wait for me? That bitch

"Yahh, atleast you could wait me because we saddly a pair for this" i rolled my eyes and run over to him

"Why would i wait for you? We're not friends" he said not even looking at me

"You're scared right?" He asked looking at me

"Hahaa, who? Me? Han Jisung being scared of this? In your dre-AHHHHH"

A fucking vampire grabbed my hand in the dark, and then he run away. Jesus Christ what the fuck is this

"Don't lie, i saw you clinging on Felix and now you just proved that you are indeed scared"

"Oh shut the fuck up, i hate you"

"I hate you too, don't worry"

A/N
470 words

Sorry i couldn't upload yesterday

Hope you liked it

See you next time🤍