17.

Minho's Pov:
I got up from my seat, and told the guys that i'm going to the bathroom

When i got in the bathroom, i looked in the mirror to check my face.

Horrible. My hair looks so bad, even though i tried to do it for an hour

I washed my face with cold water and when i looked back in it mirror, i saw someone behind of me.

"AHH, Jesus. What the fuck Jisung"

"Why are you ignoring me?"

And turned around to be faced with Jisung

"Who said i'm ignoring you?"

He stepped closer

"Yesterday YOU hugged ME! You told  me that you're HERE FOR ME. We slept together, CUDDLED, and then in the morning you can't even look at me or say good morning? What is your problem?!"

I stayed quiet, and looked at the ground

"And what if I ignored you? What will you do? You know it's not easy for me too! You act like you're the victim but it's me!"

"What the fuck are you talking about? Victim? Who's the victim Lee Minho hmm?! Can't you try to understand my feelings too?"

"I don't have the mood to argue with you Jisung."

"Fine, then you won't ever have the chance to argue with me again. Let's just ignore eachother, then when the trip is over we don't have to see eachother"  said Jisung and got out of the bathroom.

I let out a breath that I was holding back. Fuck. I didn't want to argue with him or ignore him but i had to. I'm just afraid that i will hurt him or something...

————

When i got out of the bathroom, i saw that Jisung and Felix are not sitting at the table with the others"

"Oh you're here Minho, Jisung went to talk with Felix"

"I didn't ask Hyunjin"

"Woah, what is your problem bro?" Asked Chan

"Oh shut up, why is everyone asking me questions, i'm sick of this. Why do i need reasons to act like this?!" I got up from my seat and left the cafateria

"Damn, what happened? Jisung then him. Did something happened beetwen the two....?" Asked Hyunjin

"I don't know but they will talk this out. Probably. I hope...." Said Seungmin

——————-

Jisung's Pov:
After i stormed out of the bathroom i went to the table and grabbed Felix's hand.

"Come with me please. I need to talk" i said with a sad and upset face

He just nodded

"Hyunjinnie, i'm going to have a talk with Jisung. See you later" he smiled

"Okay pretty, see ya"

Felix blushed because of the "pretty" word

We went ouf of the cafateria

"Jisungie, let's go to the lake. We can talk there okay?"

"Yeah, okay"

After 3 minutes i started to see the lake so we went faster

We sit down in the grass

"Now tell me bestie, what's the problem?"

"Stuff happened Lix. Every kind of fucking stuff"

"It's Minho, right?"

"Yeah...yesterda he hugged me, we slept together. Moreover we cuddled. He was so sweet, i felt safe in his arms but then in the morning he started to ignore me and i didn't even do anything"

Felix just nodded so i could finish my sentence

"When he decided to go to the bathroom, i went after him. I needed to talk with him because I needed answers. Unfortunitely he didn't tell me why. I got upset so i said something that probably i will regret in two days. I said that let's ignore eachother and after the trip we don't have to see eachother..."

Felix widdened his eyes. He szayed quiet for 2 minutes.

"Damn Jisung. We're here for almost two days and you two already arguing.. But i think Minho have his reasons. You just need to get closer to him. One step by step. You don't need to go over him and hug the shir out of him. First you two need to calm down and in two days you have to talk with him again"

"I'm so upset that i can't even imagine talking with him again"

"You feel like this just now. You will miss him in two days if you two don't talk with eachother"

"But you know that i met him just four days ago. We aren't even friends. Why are we arguing when we don't even know eachother?.."

"I think the sleeping and cuddling with the other was enough for you two to have like feelings for eachother?...."

"FEELINGS? What? What feelins Felix, we don't have any feelings for eachother!"

"Sure sure, keep saying this to yourself. But you're upset over little things when you don't even know him, right?"

"Ahh stop this please. I just want to sleep or die" i started to whin

"Oh shit, Minho is here Jisung. He's walking alone"

"What?! Where?! I asked and started to look around with shocked face

"AHAHAHAA" Felix laughed and clapped with his hands

"Seriously?"

"OMG YOUR FACE WHEN I SAID THAT. He's not even here HAHAHA"

"Why even i friends with you.."

A/N
Another update. I start to like this story. I have some ideas in my mind so i think this book will be good even though it's my first story☺️