53.

5 years later....

Years passed and Minho and Jisung were still together. They moved into a house together after school ended.

Hyunjin and Felix and the others got married. However Minho and Jisung are still in just a relationship.

Jisung is working in a small flower shop that he owns, and Minho is working in his father's company. They have a big beautiful house with a pool outside.

Jisung's Pov:
Like every morning, i started to open my eyes still in my boyfriend's arms. His arms are wrapped around my waist, not letting me go. The sun shines, and i can feel the warm of it.

Another beautiful morning on a summer day.

I turned around to be faced with Minho was sleeping like a baby. He looks to beautiful in the sunlight.

He got more handsome in the past years. He got some tattoos on his arms which looks so hot on him. His hair was a little longer now which is a new thing for me, but handsome.

I got closer to his face and kissed his cheek. This caused him to move closer to my body.

"Morning handsome" i said patting his head.

He made some weird sound but then he answered.

"Good Morning gorgeous"

I love this nickname.

"What's the time?" He asked while rubbing his eyes

I checked my phone and it showed that it's 6 ocloc'k.

"It's 6"

"Jesus, why are you awake? You don't have work till 9"

"I don't know, the sunshine woke me up probably. It's okay but you need to get ready for work" i said

He gronned at this

"I don't want to go, i want to be with you all day" he said while kissing my lips

"Ahww, i know but you need to to baby"

He nodded and kissed my forehead for the last time.

He sat up and grabbed his phone.

He texted someone but he started smiling...

Who's he talking with?...

"What's up?" I asked

He stopped texting and said

"Oh, nothing sweetie. I'm going to the bathroom"

Weird.

_________________________

I was at work, but it was almost the time when Minho picks me up. He said that we should go eat something after work,and i agreed.

"Have a good night, goodbye" i said to the last costumer today.

I sighed and strated to pack away everything. I went to the small room where i usually change.

After 5 years, i finally not shy or anything to wear girly clothes so i'm wearing a dress now.

After i changed, i got out of the room and i saw Minho standing in my shop.

"Jesus, you scared me" i said

"Hello gorgeous" he smiled and hugged me

"Hello handsome" i said

"Are you ready to go yet?" He asked grabbing my hand

I nodded and we got out of the shop. I closed the door, and we headed to Minho's car.

I was about to open the passenger door when Minho decided to open it.

"Wow, such a gentelman" i smiled at him and got into the car

"Of course, anything for my love" he smiled

A/N

Okay, i know that some of you got shocked about the 5 years later thing but I HAD TO!! Haha, let me say something so you won't get confused.

Jisung was 18 and Minho was 19 when they finished school. Now Jisung is 23 and Minho is 24 years old.

I git home from my trip, and it was good. But of course it wasn't perfect because if the weather.

I hope you liked it, and i'm sorry you had to wait for so long, and i'm sorry because my chapters are so short. Seriously, i can't write them longer😭

I love you❤️