4.

Jisungs Pov:
Of course, where they needed to sit? Infront of us. The world hates me that's for sure...

I started to glare at "Minhos" back when Felix poked me.

"Stop glaring at him. He didn't even do anything"

"Oh wow, my bestfriend is against me too. What a wonderful day" i just sighed and started to pay attantion to the teacher.

"Class, we are going to on a trip on Wednesday. It's a one week trip so please pack your things when you get home" (it's Monday, so they going in two days)

Who the fuck wants to go on a trip in september. Why not when it's warm enough. This day can't be any worse...

Minhos Pov:

That fucking brat is glaring at me from behind. I didn't even do anything. Yet..

We are going on a trip in two days, so the teacher is going to tell the roommates.

"Okay class. I will tell who's roommate is going to be. You can't change, so accept everything."

We waited until she said my other classmates roommates, then I heard our names...

"Lee Minho, Hwang Hyunjin, Lee Felix and Han Jisung"

What.
The.
Fuck.

I looked at Hyunjin who was in schock at first. Then he smirked. Of course. At least he's going to be in one room with his "future husband"

How will I survive one week with that brat. He is so annoying. I can't watch his face every day!!!!!

"BUT TEACHER, I CAN'T BE IN ONE ROOM WITH THIS BRAT!!!" I pointed at Jisung behind my back.

"LEE MINHO, DIDN'T I SAY THAT YOU CAN'T CHANGE ROOMMATES?!!!!" ah of course, now she's mad.

"You know idiot, i don't want to be your roommate either but you can't change so calm the fuck down and accept it!" Oh so the little boy can yell too?

Jisungs Pov:
The bell rang so I held Felix's hand and we run out of the classroom.

When we were at the lockers, someone pinned me against the lockers. I winced in pain.

It was Minho. He was so close to my face so if I moved, our lips would touch.

"You fucking brat, if you gonna yell once again at me, you will regret that you were born in this world. Understand?!"

I rolled my eyes then I looked at him again.

Wow. His eyes. And lips...

HAN JISUNG, CALM DOWN, HE JUST CALLED YOU BRAT. YOU HAVE SO SAY SOMETHING!!!

"Tell me. What will you do if i yell at you you one more time. Hmm? I'm not scared of you Lee Minho."

He smirked at me, then he lined close to my ear.

I got goosebumps...

"Do you really wanna know?" He said with a seductive voice.
I gulped. I don't want to know.

"Hmm, yeah, I see you don't want to know. Don't talk back pretty boy. Got it? I can punnish you if I want"

Punnish? Oh my dirty mind.....
He's HOT but so annoying!!!!.

"Oh punnish me? So you want that? I smirked.

He looked confused, then he smirked too at me.

"Oh my god. Han jisung, you are not that innocent, I see" he laughed.

"You thought that I will fuck you till you can't walk or something? Oh what a naughty boy."

SHIT, I REALLY THOUGHT ABOUT THAT. WHY?!!!!!! OH MY GOD.

I blushed and looked away.

"If you want that, I can do it. Just ask me next time"

Then he walked away. Leaving me and Felix in shock.

"Now that was hot. Not gonna lie Jisungie" laughed Felix.

"Shut up, let's get going"

______________________

609 words.
Well I hope you liked this chapter.
I don't know if it's okay because it's my first story, so please if you have any thoughts , write it.
Stay safe♡♡